The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Happy Holidays! Claim a Free Adornment as a Gift from Us"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
69kp1h5kqmu6.png

This is the official discussion thread for, "Happy Holidays! Claim a Free Adornment as a Gift from Us"

"The Effigy Earrings of Saint Vorys are now available free within the Crown Store until January 2024—don't miss out! "
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 4, 2024 9:01PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    waow that is cool thanks!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Soraka
    Soraka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks!
  • Ingenon
    Ingenon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you!
  • AcadianPaladin
    AcadianPaladin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! My elf looovves bling! :)
    PC NA(no Steam), PvE, mostly solo
  • GooGa592
    GooGa592
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. Even getting an awful pair of socks for the holidays is a welcome gift. It's the thought that counts. <3
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    Can't claim these. Nothing happens when I click purchase. Do you need to have the most recent expansion or something?
  • E-Zekiel
    E-Zekiel
    ✭✭✭
    Nevermind. For some reason I just had to claim my daily login first, then it worked fine.
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you! Not only is this earring shiny, it is much easier to see than the other six earrings I have collected over the years.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the awesome pair! They look great on my dunmer!
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • reazea
    reazea
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A winter or christmas themed mount would have made more sense.

Not all toons are female, and even though free, "giving away" something so trivial is a token gesture at best.

As it costs ZOS nothing to throw the players a bone in terms of cosmetics or mounts, they could have used the oppertunity to greatly improve customer happiness.

Edited by reazea on December 28, 2023 3:44PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    reazea wrote: »
    A winter or christmas themed mount would have made more sense.

Not all toons are female, and even though free, "giving away" something so trivial is a token gesture at best.

As it costs ZOS nothing to throw the players a bone in terms of cosmetics or mounts, they could have used the oppertunity to greatly improve customer happiness.

The earrings are not gender-locked and look nice IMO. I’m glad it wasn’t something holiday themed, personally. There are at least as many mounts that I think over-the-top or just ugly as ones I actually like, and I know many players have the opposite taste to me in this, so I’m glad it’s not another mount, but rather an adornment, which somehow we don’t have as many of, which can be worn by any race and gender and aren’t tied to a holiday.