Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Grand Psijic House

Laddey
Laddey
✭✭
Hello all,

This is likely a question that cannot be answered, but does anybody have any information on whether the Grand Psijic house will be available for sale anytime soon?

This is the only house that appeals to me.

Thanks in advance.

NB - Based on the previous sales, it's unlikely until next year unless anybody has inside information:

Distribution - October 7, 2018 (Free to owners of Summerset)
Crown Store - (?) 2019 - (?) 2019
Crown Store - February 11, 2021 - February 25, 2021
Crown Store - April 28, 2022 - May 12, 2022[1]
Crown Store - July 27, 2023 - August 10, 2023[2]
Edited by Laddey on December 18, 2023 11:14PM
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed, based on the previous availability you’ve listed, I would not predict it’s being available before October 2024, unless it’s brought back earlier for an anniversary celebration.
  • Laddey
    Laddey
    ✭✭
    Indeed, based on the previous availability you’ve listed, I would not predict it’s being available before October 2024, unless it’s brought back earlier for an anniversary celebration.

Thanks mate - I imagine it is not possible to purchase houses from other players with gold?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laddey wrote: »

Thanks mate - I imagine it is not possible to purchase houses from other players with gold?

Only while it’s available in the Crown store, then they can purchase it for you with Crowns and you send them gold.
  • mike_skleinub17_ESO
    Did this get handed out for free at some point? i discovered when i came back recently that i owned it but i never finished summerset and dont recall purchasing it.
  • Casul
    Casul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a reward from the community event during summerset release.
    PvP needs more love.
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put in a ticket requesting to buy it, you must have enough crowns on your account. They don't always do it but I have had two houses sold to me doing that when they were not currently on sale. They will not add the furnishings though, it's the unfurnished house if they agree to do it at all. Hit or miss, but, you got nothing to lose by asking.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Put in a ticket requesting to buy it, you must have enough crowns on your account. They don't always do it but I have had two houses sold to me doing that when they were not currently on sale. They will not add the furnishings though, it's the unfurnished house if they agree to do it at all. Hit or miss, but, you got nothing to lose by asking.

They don’t do this any more as a matter of policy for several years now.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

This is likely a question that cannot be answered, but does anybody have any information on whether the Grand Psijic house will be available for sale anytime soon?

Thanks in advance.

NB - Based on the previous sales, it's unlikely until next year unless anybody has inside information:

The Grand Psijic Villa is indeed a nice home. I wish they made more alinor style homes for sale.

Personally the Alinor Crest Townhome is 100x better though. The issue with the Grand Psijiic Villa is that the 700 max slot (if you have ESO+) furniture count will not allow you to furnish the whole house in a way that makes the home feel like it belongs in Tamriel.

When building densly to make spaces feel lived in, you run out of furnishing slots FAST. I just decorated an Orbservatory Prior. I have a mild front yard, I make use of the entry space and the room down the lift. I have two spaces blocked off.

The entirety of what I have decorated in that space would fill up the main room alone in Grand Psijiic Villa.

Before you spend 100+ dollars on the house, make sure it will 100% fit your needs. I use it as a furniture dump because its too large to decorate properly unless you wall off most of the rooms.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I blocked my interior off and use the outdoors for a massive beautiful alinori garden. Plus a floating magical coral museum island.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

The Grand Psijic Villa is indeed a nice home. I wish they made more alinor style homes for sale.

Personally the Alinor Crest Townhome is 100x better though. The issue with the Grand Psijiic Villa is that the 700 max slot (if you have ESO+) furniture count will not allow you to furnish the whole house in a way that makes the home feel like it belongs in Tamriel.

When building densly to make spaces feel lived in, you run out of furnishing slots FAST. I just decorated an Orbservatory Prior. I have a mild front yard, I make use of the entry space and the room down the lift. I have two spaces blocked off.

The entirety of what I have decorated in that space would fill up the main room alone in Grand Psijiic Villa.

Before you spend 100+ dollars on the house, make sure it will 100% fit your needs. I use it as a furniture dump because its too large to decorate properly unless you wall off most of the rooms.

Not really true.

Friend of mine's villa is adequately furnished, and only has the pool downstairs blocked off.

He'd like 300 more slots though lol.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sakiri wrote: »
    Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

Not really true.

Friend of mine's villa is adequately furnished, and only has the pool downstairs blocked off.

It is impossible, literally impossible to decorate a home in game that large with 700 slots that looks as if it takes place in game (regarding furniture density).

Sure, someone can place a throne in a room with a rug under it, a light above it and a chalice on a table and call it "decorated", that is subjective.

But to decorate a home as if it takes place in game, as in part of the game using the same density of furniture items as the developers do, is objectively impossible.

"𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got this house with the Summerset event so it was free, but it had virtually nothing in it, not even plants.

By the time I put trees and shrubs in, and some siege equipment (lots of outdoor space so I used it for that), that took a fair chunk of the furnishing slots. I don’t know how many slots a furnished house would have with plants, so I may have used more. Furnished houses would have lighting too, which I had to add quite a lot in the main central room to get it to where you could actually see the furnishings I placed there. I blocked off the two upstairs areas completely, and put a study area in the downstairs room, furnished the left back suite as a bedroom and the right back suite as a kitchen, a dozen or so tables and chairs in one front room and all the crafting stations plus some other furnishings in the other, there is still so much unused space. The two front rooms look empty because they are so large. I suppose if you were to block off these rooms instead it might work, but they have such nice windows it would be a shame to do so. The central room requires a lot of furnishings to not look bare as well, so that is another issue.

Before purchasing this house with crowns, I would suggest visiting another player’s house and take a look around to see if it will meet your needs.

Had I purchased this house with crowns I am sure I would have been disappointed. Besides the huge rooms, there is quite a lot of Summerset and High Elf furnishings that you want to place in this house and you just can’t do them all. The outside areas are large enough that even if you go with natural plant life like I did, it still requires a lot. Most of the rooms could have been reduced in size by a half and then you could decorate it to really look nice.

Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before purchasing this house with crowns, I would suggest visiting another player’s house and take a look around to see if it will meet your needs.

Had I purchased this house with crowns I am sure I would have been disappointed.

This^

The house easily needs to be 1000 slots minimum in order to use all the spaces and make them feel decorated/lived in.

Its a lovely property but its size has to be taken into consideration. I personally hate blocking off rooms (I dislike when there is a staircase blocked off with a chain) so its a no go for me.

I prefer the townhome. Even it can be a bit rough to flesh out with its 600 slots (I believe its 600), but its much easier than attempting to decorate Grand Psijic.

PC/NA
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Had I purchased this house with crowns I am sure I would have been disappointed.

This^

The house easily needs to be 1000 slots minimum in order to use all the spaces and make them feel decorated/lived in.

Its a lovely property but its size has to be taken into consideration. I personally hate blocking off rooms (I dislike when there is a staircase blocked off with a chain) so its a no go for me.

I prefer the townhome. Even it can be a bit rough to flesh out with its 600 slots (I believe its 600), but its much easier than attempting to decorate Grand Psijic.

This is the only notable house that I have had to block off rooms, and I have several notables now. I don’t try to decorate with the density of items I see others use, so I tend to be more conservative with my decorating, and it works in many other houses but I have almost hit the cap here and it’s just very lacking.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

• Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This^

This is the only notable house that I have had to block off rooms, and I have several notables now. I don’t try to decorate with the density of items I see others use, so I tend to be more conservative with my decorating, and it works in many other houses but I have almost hit the cap here and it’s just very lacking.

I like to decorate reletively dense, but I hold back due to the small amount of furnishings we can place in homes.

That is rough though when you don't decorate with density, AND block off rooms in a 700 slot home....and it still feels sparse.
    PC/NA
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

Not really true.

It is impossible, literally impossible to decorate a home in game that large with 700 slots that looks as if it takes place in game (regarding furniture density).

Sure, someone can place a throne in a room with a rug under it, a light above it and a chalice on a table and call it "decorated", that is subjective.

But to decorate a home as if it takes place in game, as in part of the game using the same density of furniture items as the developers do, is objectively impossible.

I'd say go look yourself, but idk if you're on PC NA.

Main room is a chapel. Side rooms have bank/storage and crafting stations /npcs. Instances doors are fully furnished. I can get screenshots if you want.

It looks perfectly done, but as I mentioned, he'd love another 300 slots.
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You don't need dense and a ton of clutter to look good. I managed Lake Amaya with less than 600 but I'm not quite done with it.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello all,

Thanks in advance.

Not really true.

I'd say go look yourself, but idk if you're on PC NA.

Main room is a chapel. Side rooms have bank/storage and crafting stations /npcs. Instances doors are fully furnished. I can get screenshots if you want.

It looks perfectly done, but as I mentioned, he'd love another 300 slots.

This is my key point

"as if it takes place in game (regarding furniture density)."

Objectively, we can not decorate to the same level that zenimax uses regarding furniture density in large homes. It is literally impossible.
    PC/NA
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    And that is were purchasable furnishing slots should be introcuded. The statement of ZOS that too much furnishing slots would cause a performance problem was probably true 10 years ago but 10 years are damn worlds in computer/console development.
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣠⡴⠶⠶⣤⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⠛⠉⠛⢿⡿⠿⠶⠶⢤⣤⣠⣠⡤⠤⠶⠚⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠳⣄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣶⣄⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣸⠃⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣴⡞⣿⠛⢻⣍⣿⣯⡿⢿⡷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⢀⢀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⣷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣠⣴⠾⣿⣿⡷⠿⠛⠙⢹⣏⣉⣉⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢸⢿⡟⠛⠛⡆⠀⠀"𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔥𝔢𝔢𝔩 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔫𝔰, ⠀⠈⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⣠⡾⠻⣫⣾⠟⠉⠀⠀⠀⣘⣛⣿⡿⠟⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠘⣧⠀⠘⠀⡇⠀⠀⢷⠀⠀⠀⠀ 𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔰 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔰𝔰,⠀⠀ ⠀⠸⡆⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⢀⡴⠛⣧⡾⠛⠋⠀⠀⠀⣶⣚⣿⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⠷⣤⣴⣧⠴⠶⢿⡇⠀⠀𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱⠀⠀ ⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢠⣿⢻⣾⠏⠀⠀ ⣀⣠⣾⠿⠷⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀𝔟𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔩𝔢𝔤𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰."⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢹⡄⠀⠸⡛⠓⢿⣙⡟⠁⠀⢤⣄⣴⡿⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀~~~~~~~~~~⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠺⡇⠀⠀⣯⣽⣾⣿⣵⣖⡒⠚⠋⠈⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⢀⡇⠀⠈⣇⢸⡿⠋⣹⡇⣹⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢾⣇⠀⠀⣸⣿⡿⠓⠈⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣯ ⢀⣾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠚⢛⣿⠿⠂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣾⡟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠰⡏⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠐⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢠⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⣿⡥⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠻⣤⣤⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢳⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢳⡄⠀⠀⣀⡴⠖⠛⢦⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⢠⡟⠉⠛⠻⣷⢦⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣿⠷⠛⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠐⣷⣀⠈⢧⡀⠉⠉⠓⠒⠒⠛⠉⠉⠉⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⠀⣿⠀⠀⢹⡟⠛⠛⣧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⣇⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⢀⡇⠀⠀⢸⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢹⡄⠀⠀⠳⣄⣼⣁⣀⣀⣼⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢧⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠁⠁⡝⠀⠀⢀⣠⣤⠤⠶⠒⠒⠒⠒⠶⠤⣤⣀⣀⣀⣠⡾⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⢷⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣼⣧⡴⠞⠋⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠙⠛⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙⢦⣄⣀⣠⠾⠋⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    PC-EU
    in-game: @ElderOfTamriel
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting (Doomchar Plateau): /script JumpToSpecificHouse('@ElderOfTamriel',90)
    Clockwork Planetarium (Coldharbour Surreal Estate): /script JumpToSpecificHouse('@ElderOfTamriel', 47)
    Magetower with Biblioteque (Amayalake Lodge): /script JumpToSpecificHouse('@ElderOfTamriel', 43)
    Rare Furnishing Item Collector by heart
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The game is already heavily over monetized for what we get, they should absolutely NOT charge for increased furniture slots, we already pay for this with ESO+.

PC/NA
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    The game is already heavily over monetized for what we get, they should absolutely NOT charge for increased furniture slots, we already pay for this with ESO+.

But its not enough. We need more slots. Either they increase the slots or they should male it purchasable. If you dont want to spend some gold or real life money for slots, thats your thing. No one would force you to do it. But im sure many would buy those.
    PC-EU
    Painting Gallery, containing every single painting (Doomchar Plateau): /script JumpToSpecificHouse('@ElderOfTamriel',90)
    Clockwork Planetarium (Coldharbour Surreal Estate): /script JumpToSpecificHouse('@ElderOfTamriel', 47)
    Magetower with Biblioteque (Amayalake Lodge): /script JumpToSpecificHouse('@ElderOfTamriel', 43)
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But its not enough. We need more slots. Either they increase the slots or they should male it purchasable. If you dont want to spend some gold or real life money for slots, thats your thing. No one would force you to do it. But im sure many would buy those.

I know there are not enough slots, but there is no reason additional slots should be monetized, becasue as I said before they already are.
    PC/NA
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

I know there are not enough slots, but there is no reason additional slots should be monetized, becasue as I said before they already are.

yeah but i honestly dont care, i need more slots no matter how ^^
    PC-EU
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zernimax already monitizes additional furniture slots.
    PC/NA
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭

Zernimax already monitizes additional furniture slots.

Yes i do know that and im willing to pay more for additional slots. And im 100% sure im not the only one.
    PC-EU
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would you willingly pay for additional furnishing slots, when you have already paid for additional furnishing slots?

Every house in game should have 200 slots added to it as part of the game we customers have already paid for.

Edited by Pixiepumpkin on January 16, 2024 12:43PM
    PC/NA
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    Why would you willingly pay for additional furnishing slots, when you have already paid for additional furnishing slots?

Every house in game should have 200 slots added to it as part of the game we customers have already paid for.

because they wont just add some more slots just because we want it. not gonna happen, im sure. thats not how it works. their company is profit based, so we gotta give them what they want in order to probably achieve what we would love to have.
    Edited by ElderOfTamriel on January 16, 2024 12:48PM
    PC-EU
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adding furniture slots to the already paid for service is all that needs to happen. Player retention and continued sales will generate more renenue than selling items individually.

Charging up front is not always the best way to make money. In this example simply making the game better is.
    PC/NA
  • ElderOfTamriel
    ElderOfTamriel
    ✭✭✭
    Adding furniture slots to the already paid for service is all that needs to happen. Player retention and continued sales will generate more renenue than selling items individually.

Charging up front is not always the best way to make money. In this example simply making the game better is.

I dont believe they see it the same way you do.
    PC-EU
  • KS_Amt38
    KS_Amt38
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to get my crown store purchases and the free house for Summerset on PC too, as I have it on ps4.