Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grouping with friends..

jilted_anarchyub17_ESO
A group of friends and I were all really excited to play this game, pre ordered, called off work etc. We have discovered that the game doesnt seem to be very group friendly as alot of the quests were solo only instances (and damn near impossible to complete unless you are way higher level). Is most of the quest content gonna be solo or does it open up later on? We hit about 15 till we got bored of it, being separated time and time again while questing. Seems a bit odd for a MMO to thwart grouping with friends.
  • ilpoptimizeub17_ESO
    I suspect there will be quest guides and lists, along with associated maps coming out soon on many sites that will provide a recommended quest itinerary for raiding groups. Yeah, some of the solo opponents are tough, and what is worse, they lock the door behind you in some cases! This happened to me last night in the upper Dwemer ruin where you have to kill the big spider.
  • thrashtilhell
    Yeah, i think for an mmo there is too many solo quests. If you want to solo a quest don't group up. I should be able to do any quest with my group, theres no reason i shouldn't be able to.
  • silent88b14_ESO
    silent88b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can get help for those codependency issues.

Sorry. I do prefer independence, and grouping because I wish to rather than having to. That said, if I wish to group it would be better to be able to group.
    Behold the great Oak. Just a little nut who stood his ground.