The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Funny Glitch in NPC Game

El_Borracho
El_Borracho
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I say glitch, because it was too bizarre to be anything else. Was playing on the PS-NA server. Was grabbing all 4-coin Crow cards early in the game (Murder, Pool, Toll of Silver), as they kept popping up, until I had 5 of them by round 5. NPC was busy doing the cash-out for 2 coin cards and scooping up Treasury power cards and barterer cards. On the 4th round, the NPC finally took its one and only Crow card, Squawking Oratory. To start the 5th round, the NPC played Squawking Oratory, which was weird as it just picked it up and was in the cooldown pile. Then the fun began. When the "Draw 1 Card" from Oratory kicked it, the card the NPC drew was one of my Crow cards. Which was then followed by all 5 of the Crow cards I drew. And then the coup de gras: those 5 went around for a second time. Then his turn ended with him buying Treasury, Rahjin, and other non-Crow cards.

When I clicked on the NPC's decks after his monster Crow run ended, he had no Crow cards. When the next round started, I again clicked on his decks and saw there were no more Crow cards, and it didn't happen a second time. All that was left was the Oratory agent. It was so weird, and I haven't been able to replicate it since. Wanted to share to see if anyone else had ever experienced this.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cant say that ive ever run into that, but it does sound funny lol

the only "funny" happenings ive found with the NPCs is the propensity to remove every card from their own decks lol

at one point i was playing an NPC who was down to 5 bewilderments and that was it lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options