Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Selling useless items from the Archive

Rastananana
Rastananana
Soul Shriven
Did I imagine the patch where ZOS changed 0 gold items to be worth 1 gold?

I am at the point where I have all the Endless (infinite?) Archive achievements and collectables, but I am still rewarded with Maligraphic Ichors, Disgusting Spoils etc. that can not be used and have no value other than to be inventory clutter. Why are these not worth 1 gold or tradeable like the other items affected by that patch? Don't get me wrong it is not like I am down bad for the 1 gold that much but at least be consistent..
  • Eliahnus
    Eliahnus
    ✭✭✭
    Once the according achievement obtained, those things should not drop anymore. I suppose it is an oversight of ZOS.
    But since they do keep dropping, we should be able to do something with them, besides destroying. And no, I'm not settling for 1 gold.
  • Cooperharley
    Cooperharley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea you should be able to sell those collectible consumables for archival fortunes in my opinion - whatever they’re worth at the weekly vendor - after you have the achievements and have completed everything