Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

Recommended to add the Clockwork Apostle transformation

ZhuJiuyin
ZhuJiuyin
✭✭✭

Although we have infections/transformations such as Vampire and Werewolf, we have not added other infections/transformations for many years.
Should we add new infections/morphs? The one I can think of that fits the most recent storyline is probably Clockwork Apostles.

According to the records in "Lore: Secrets Overheard in Apocrypha", Hermaeus Mora and Sotha Sil reached some kind of deal in The Coldharbour Compact, perhaps regarding knowledge about the forgotten new Daedric Prince?

In this way, can we hope that Sotha Sil will appear in this story and bring us the new identity of Clockwork Apostles?

Like Vampire and Werewolf, players can choose whether to transform themselves into Clockwork Apostles. Clockwork Apostles can command Fabricants, or destroy enemies with their strong metal arms and lightning energy.

What do you think?
"是燭九陰,是燭龍。"──by "The Classic of Mountains and Seas "English is not my first language,If something is ambiguous, rude due to context and translation issues, etc., please remind me, thanks.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    we can do this by using the apostle motif for our outfits
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • ZhuJiuyin
    ZhuJiuyin
    ✭✭✭
    But that's just a cosplay, I'm referring to transformations with Clockwork Apostle-related abilities, such as what we saw in Clockwork City, Asylum Sanctorium, a fighting style consisting of lightning, steam, brass creatures, and the replacement of flesh with machinery.
    Similar to the level of a vampire, the higher the mechanization, the stronger the Clockwork Apostle's ability will be.
    "是燭九陰,是燭龍。"──by "The Classic of Mountains and Seas "English is not my first language,If something is ambiguous, rude due to context and translation issues, etc., please remind me, thanks.
  • TX12001rwb17_ESO
    TX12001rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZhuJiuyin wrote: »
    But that's just a cosplay, I'm referring to transformations with Clockwork Apostle-related abilities, such as what we saw in Clockwork City, Asylum Sanctorium, a fighting style consisting of lightning, steam, brass creatures, and the replacement of flesh with machinery.
    Similar to the level of a vampire, the higher the mechanization, the stronger the Clockwork Apostle's ability will be.

No it isn't, those "Clockwork" apostles are just normal people with prosthetics, they do not have unique traits.