Update 43 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of July 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – July 29

Requesting Friends and Guild Holiday Photos/ Holiday Fashion!

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
Attention Adventurers of Tamriel! With the holiday season upon us, we know many of you will be gathering with friends and guildmates to celebrate as the year comes to a close. Whether it’s hanging out for a guild holiday party, getting festive with Yuletide fashion contests, or spreading holiday cheer to new players in Tamriel, there are plenty of reasons to gather and be merry. We would love to highlight some of these group moments in our last community spotlight of the year. Simply take a screenshot of yourself with your group/ guild and leave a quick sentence or two captioning the photo letting us know how your guild is celebrating the season! You can share the photos in this thread.

If group shots are not your thing, we still invite you to share holiday inspired fashion and festive decor in your homes! There's a way for everyone to celebrate the holiday season!

We’ll select several photos to highlight later in December.

We’ll be accepting entries between now and Dec. 15th at 10am ET. ‘Tis the season for celebration in Tamriel!
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on January 9, 2024 2:38PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice, this sounds fun! One of my guilds actually recolored their tabard red, green, and white just for the holidays, so we'll work on getting a nice group photo pulled together to show it off. :smile:
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait what? You all have friends? I thought this was a solo game.
    Edited by wilykcat on December 5, 2023 1:58PM
    Options
  • MarensDad
    MarensDad
    ✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »

Ah, a fellow introvert gamer. DM me and I'll send you a friend request. We'll have a snowball fight. Bake some shepherds pie. Good times.
    Options
  • Tornaad
    Tornaad
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have friends and both of them are very good people. One of them might be as anti social as Sharp and I am married to the other one.
    Edited by Tornaad on December 5, 2023 3:48PM
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin I'm embarrassed to ask what is probably a dumb question, but where would one submit these photos?
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    anadandy wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin I'm embarrassed to ask what is probably a dumb question, but where would one submit these photos?

No worries! No dumb questions. I should have clarified. You can post them here in this thread with the caption.

Edit: I just added a line to clarify. Thanks for noting this.
    Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 5, 2023 10:35PM
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • ZharaX
    ZharaX
    ✭✭✭
    Nice, this sounds fun! One of my guilds actually recolored their tabard red, green, and white just for the holidays, so we'll work on getting a nice group photo pulled together to show it off. :smile:

I am all white/grey/black outfitted this time of year, but I HOPE that some other colors like red/green comes up after this update!
    The picture on the wall is chaotic.
    I don't want to look at it, but when I do,
    I cannot speak because of the confusion in my head!
    Options
  • anadandy
    anadandy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    No worries! No dumb questions. I should have clarified. You can post them here in this thread with the caption.

Thank you!
    p08i87f2ymlp.png

"Small but mighty, the DADIA crew celebrates around the bonfire after a night of New Life revelry. "
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    anadandy wrote: »
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »

Thank you!
    p08i87f2ymlp.png

"Small but mighty, the DADIA crew celebrates around the bonfire after a night of New Life revelry. "

Love this! Thanks so much for sharing!
    Options
    Staff Post
  • LikiLoki
    LikiLoki
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's a great idea to show the importance of gaming clans, the value of communication. Therefore, I hope that one day ZOS will finally do something for gaming guilds: advanced statistics, for example, or so that the Guild Master can set other players a quest to capture a fortress, a quest to pay a tax or another and pay with reputation points so that there is such a mechanic. So that the developer thinks that now the guild is just a chat for 500 people, and therefore it is necessary to make the guilds something more, give them the opportunity to conduct guild wars with awards, give them Guildhalls. Give guilds a tool to split guildbank into multiple tabs so that players of different ranks have access to different sections. Make the guilds real.
    Edited by LikiLoki on December 7, 2023 1:30PM
    Options
  • goosewaddle
    goosewaddle
    Soul Shriven
    jav2nclnmo4q.jpg

Our little duo group, Goosewaddle & ImpaleRaptor taking a break from Cyrodiil in our holiday home.
    @goosewaddle on xbox-eu & @profgoosewaddle on TikTok
    Options
  • Ayalockheart
    Ayalockheart
    ✭✭✭✭
    * I'm out *
    Edited by Ayalockheart on December 19, 2023 8:27PM
    PC-EU @ayalockheart Open House List
    • Hall of Lunar Champion - Crystal Palace
    • Moon Sugar Meadow - Nordic Cabin ( Hytta )
    • Sleek Creek - Ivory Oasis
    • Earthtear Cavern - Welkynd Ruins
    • Dawnshadow - Château Blanc
    • The Gorinir Estate - Homestead
    • Thieve's Oasis - (WIP - on hold)
    • Black Vine Villa - TSS Rumare
    • Pariah Pinnacle - Frostguard Fortress
    • Forgemaster Falls - Fogimasuta Ryokan
    • Alinor Crest House - Halloween Party House ~ Will be open on 31/10/23
    • Cyrodilic Jungle House - Golden Mug Caffe
    • Stay Moist Mansion - Emberfall
    • Hunter's Glade - Lost Cult
    • Coldharbour Surreal State - The Pridwen
    • Velothi Reverie - The Perl among corals
    • Exorcised Coven Cottage - The Ground's Keeper Hut
    • Ravenhurst - The Drowsy Stag
    • Captain Margaux- Hallix's Elixirs
    • Flaming Nix - Hare Pines Cottage
    • Stillwaters Retreat - Hogsmeade
    • Panterfang Chapel - Seacrest Fort
    • Domus Phrasticus - Mielikki
    • Hammerdeath Bungalow - The Cottage
    • Mornouth Keep - Ivybury Estate
    • Serenity Falls - [WIP ]
    Comissions done
    Housing Guilds: Ars Gratia
    Options
  • thepandalore
    thepandalore
    ✭✭✭
    Some Pandalorians gather around our guildhall's massive Saturalia tree after freeing Warlock Vanton from his own mind.
    6z24f9r8zmte.png

In full view of the Pandalorians' gargantuan Saturalia tree, Fezez and Ezabi preside over distribution of refreshments and cakes.
    gbmh056qwior.png

Presents for everyone under the watchful eye of guardian snowmen.
    3ttooatq0zwg.png

A few Pandalorians take part in Saturalia festivities while keeping Vanton on this side of Sanity's Edge.
    48yaphfote2d.png

Edited by thepandalore on December 9, 2023 6:50PM
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. That is SOME tree, @thepandalore! Just.... wow.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options
  • jrmwvu04
    jrmwvu04
    ✭✭
    t02ookgte0tb.jpg

A few of the Violet Aegis dungeoneers gathered around the New Life Fir, getting ready to head into the Endless Archives to chase glory yet again!
    Options
  • jad11mumbler
    jad11mumbler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zkejv83kcbir.png

Here we have me, myself and my 20 characters painstakingly recorded and edited into a short clip while they celebrate the new year with a small party, or at least here's a still shot from the clip anyway.

Sadly ESO doesn't render very well at a distance, and some resolution was lost somewhere in the process but here they are.
    Edited by jad11mumbler on December 9, 2023 6:25PM
    174 characters and counting over 13 accounts.

120 writ certified. 73 at CP rank.
    Options
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi All! We made a slight change to encourage anyone without a guild or group the flexibility to participate. Just incase we need extra photos to round out the blog. But we are definitely still collecting guild and group photos as well. These have been so great to see! Thanks to everyone who's participated so far!
    Options
    Staff Post
  • thepandalore
    thepandalore
    ✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Wow. That is SOME tree, @thepandalore! Just.... wow.

thank you!! B)
    Options
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I hire stand-ins...
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Grind Road

ESO Plus: No
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
    Options
  • Leighlaa
    Leighlaa
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Life from Jesh and Chang, the leaders of House Omerta and Omerta Grove!

zrdcecwwycx7.png
    Options
  • Galagladi Dragonblood
    xa6byvpmam5b.png

Xmas Party at our own little guildhouse. The Guild "Abenteuer Tamriel" wish you Merry Christmas.

Options
  • MarensDad
    MarensDad
    ✭✭
    MarensDad wrote: »

Ah, a fellow introvert gamer. DM me and I'll send you a friend request. We'll have a snowball fight. Bake some shepherds pie. Good times.

Found you!

zxdpwbus9qkd.png
    Options
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^ yep!
    Here's my Christmas screenshot. :)
    kzltkfopk6s1.png
    Options
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA makinoji
    here are a few of my holiday festival home.
    v8lptj63h4i5.png
    grd8vochlnxc.png
    xzn7hievhgzx.png
    Options
  • silentium65
    silentium65
    Soul Shriven
    PC EU
    Chill Mode Guild !

f6pcamakr1cv.jpg
    7xdcv3p46zb2.jpg
    0hnz26ozhyj1.jpg
    dedmpi25e9gx.jpg
    o3ppc3h6oqw7.jpg
    a5i03uwip29o.jpg
    Edited by silentium65 on December 11, 2023 10:15PM
    Options
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS NA / Cadwell's Craft Co.

Celebrating the season at guildmates' various Christmas houses while sporting the recolored red, green, and white guild tabard for the holiday season!

9sqfufdl9gc3.jpg

3z9gvj4dherz.jpg

wjm0qgeb0x5i.jpg

s7ia8v9lw9dl.jpg

PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
    Options
  • SavySnapdragon
    SavySnapdragon
    Soul Shriven
    Pyandonean Bottle Company is here and READY to party!

xl7olouycefz.png

We sing, We dance

ktax2d1k4mgb.png

We set things on fire

el4ofm27qvpt.png

Best of all we YEET for the BEST Polar bear plundges

aue6demon2mi.png

iqe9fb1j3c67.png

Then warm up to do it all over again!

vbx5w50cw8bc.png

Options
  • MayaTheBarbarian
    MayaTheBarbarian
    Soul Shriven
    70ycs3f5jjmc.jpeg

ESO community is just amazing and we’re grateful for another wonderful year in this game.
    Edited by MayaTheBarbarian on December 11, 2023 9:55PM
    Options
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    Our Finnish guild Dragonborn Inc takes a Holiday photo each year in Eastmarch
    g6ldd3cdcie6.jpg

And then we do our yearly pilgrimage to the New Life Festival area!
    y89udiox2ukf.jpg

If you've seen 40+ people doing an eight around the wayshrine and Bredas tent, that would be us :)

Previous years Holiday Cards are on our website: https://dragonborninc.fi/galleria/joulukortit/
    Edited by Edenprime on December 11, 2023 11:29PM
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
    Options
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love your pics, @Edenprime! Dragonborn Inc never fails to make the holidays bright and happy!

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
    Options