Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Will we ever get proper couches?

Mascen
Mascen
✭✭✭✭
Not trying to be rude and sorry if anyone took the title the wrong way but all ive wanted for the longest time in regards to housing is a big, comfy, flop down on and fall asleep in front of a glowing fire couch. Optimally Bosmeri leather with etched bone and metal fittings but i wouldnt look a gift horse in the mouth.

Anyone else feel something similar.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They seem to be getting more comfortable with time but I think we need a lot more. Baths too - Hlaalu got the monopoly on that, yes I know you can use other things to make baths and some are very creative, but more base game ones would be cool for when you just want to use one item to keep furnishing limits down.
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I agree. It would be nice to see some more comfy sofas just as you described, Mascen.
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as they don't look too modern.
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% agree we need more comfortable couches
  • Sakiri
    Sakiri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We need the alinor sauna to be sittable.

There's seats in it for cryin out loud!
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definitely need more sofas/couches in game.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA