Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – February 26

Seeking spheres

madman65
madman65
✭✭✭✭
Well I just ran the EA and got pummeled by Seeking Spheres, 25 to be exact. I wonder if ESO is even reading these comments, Thanks.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on December 3, 2023 4:17AM
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/646082/thoat-v2-mechanic-i-cant-figure-it-out

Working as intended, it's a mechanic that you just can't ignore.
    Antiquities Addict
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now if you referring to the channel behind the shield the Tho`at makes then these were happening while it was chasing me down not during it`s shield phase.
  • EdjeSwift
    EdjeSwift
    ✭✭✭✭
    You didn't read the thread, it has nothing to do with any shield mechanic, it's it's own independent mechanic you need to be cognizant of.
    Antiquities Addict
  • J18696
    J18696
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that's the silver blob/slime enemy's you need to interrupt or kill them the longer you let them channel the harder they hit
    PC NA Server
    @J18696
    Characters
    Pridē - Dragonknight
    Vanıty - Arcanist
  • madman65
    madman65
    ✭✭✭✭
    J18696 wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that's the silver blob/slime enemy's you need to interrupt or kill them the longer you let them channel the harder they hit

Thank you for the info, that I didn`t know. I will make sure to interrupt/kill the next time. I usually concentrate on the boss and kite the boss to them.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it was asking for assistance from the community.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    i usually just use cleave dmg to kill them, or wardens crystallized slab to passively stop them from channeling lol

if i have enough focused efforts visions i can just pop ele sus on them and they die in 3 seconds lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • tsaescishoeshiner
    tsaescishoeshiner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue with this is that the mobs channel it for a long time before it starts dealing damage. It goes from like 0 to 100 for me all of a sudden. Makes it so it's hard to learn the mechanic until it starts killing you.
    PC-NA
    in-game: @tsaescishoeshiner