Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
New battlegrounds mode idea.
I'll call it crazy ball.
A new map of course designed specifically for this game. Continuing the game based on three teams of four. A ball similar to the chaos ball spawns randomly somewhere on the map.
The objective would be a team would grab the ball and they would have to force their way to a randomly spawned goal similar to capture the relic, thus receiving a score. 10 seconds later a new ball would spawn randomly somewhere else on the board and rinse and repeat until one team gathers the point limit or has the highest score after 15 minutes. The goal of course should always respone at the opposite end or furthest point from the ball spawn location.
And of course to prevent ball hoarders add damage to the ball carrier that escalates more quickly than chaos ball does to it's carrier and surrounding players.
Also the map should contain environmental traps and obstacles that hinder the ability to smoothly transition from ball capture to ball placement. Maybe even consider traps that opposing players could activate that would cause damage to players not unlike the whirling blades that are in the center of one of the battlegrounds maps already.
Maybe add certain debuffs to ball carriers like 10% - movement speed etc etc.
Comment and address suggestions whether you think the idea is good or bad I'm interested in hearing