The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Sky Haven Temple

radogamer
radogamer
✭✭
I've tried everything I could do to get up to this place in Skyrim, but no go. So I thought I'd share some screenshots of it from a near by high point. I hope some day we'll be able to see it close up

rnatlu8qvx3u.png

ohqnz485mobw.png

• radogamer
    radogamer
    ✭✭
    Can"t find edit so I'll just add another post, right click and open in new tab you can see the full size image's.
    Options
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the screenshots, it looks great!
    Options
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want this as a player home. From a lore perspective I know it won’t work because of the whole blood of the Dragonborn requirement to open the door.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
    Options
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Always thought it would be introduced as a housing option or a dungeon, sigh.
    Options