Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What's this loooong maintenance for?

ldzlcs065
ldzlcs065
✭✭✭
ZoS has announced this maintenance pretty early (last Friday iirc), is very insistant that it should be carried out on Tuesday (for that they even extend the event! ), and they have (silently) changed the maintenance duration once. All this fuss makes me wonder what this maintenance is for, yet for this part they said nothing. I don't get it, why would they be so reluctant to tell us what the purpose of this maintenance is? It just doesn't make sense. Be it for bug-fixing, scripts-recoding, hardware-upgrading or anything else, I cannot think of a single reason that makes ZoS feel they need to keep it a secret...
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 28, 2023 2:04PM
  • joergino
    joergino
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No bug fixing since this is not a patch maintenance.
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be anything. Real life logistics, maybe. They could have a load of staff on holiday in the next two weeks and have to get all platforms and servers done at once.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

Due to there already being a thread discussing the scheduled maintenance we are going to close this down so that you may continue the discussion here.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.