Maintenance for the week of March 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 4
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 4, 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EST (17:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – March 6, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 6, 12:00AM EST (5:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
Maintenance for the week of February 26:
• PC/Mac: No NA megaserver maintenance – March 3
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – March 3, 9:00 UTC (4:00AM EST) - 12:00 UTC (7:00AM EST)
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 3, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/653550/

Buying More Storage Permanently?

Bardif
Bardif
✭✭
I know that ESO Plus membership includes things like additional storage space. Is there a way to unlock additional storage permanently through Crown purchases or something?

I'm asking b/c to me the convenience of added storage (and extra XP) is something that I always pay for when playing ESO - so I have always had an ESO Plus membership when I play ESO. The current Steam sale offers all the expansions, but since I always have ESO Plus for the storage and XP, that also means I always have access to all areas -- so I can't see any point (FOR ME) in buying the expansion areas, even though this is a good deal right now.

Thanks in advance for anyone who can help!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are a few "pack pets" that you can buy that add additional backpack space. 3 pets that each add 5 slots for 15 slots in total, so you backpack maxes out at 215 slots instead of 200. You don't need to have pet active. Just buying the pet makes the extra backpack space available on all characters.

There are the housing storage containers that you can buy.

Beyond that, for things like double bank storage and double housing furnishing slots and double transmute crystal storage and infinite craft bag storage, etc., you need ESO+. ZOS have very deliberately made inventory management a pain point if you do not subscribe to ESO+. There are no one-time purchases to get around it.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's the storage coffers from the Crown Store (but Rolis sells them for writs so it "seems" cheaper) - total of 3 small ones and 3 large ones. Once you have them, they're permanent and placeable in each house you own (as long as it's not the inn rooms - those only allow for two of the large ones at the most).

As for bank slots - those are upward-limited to 480 I think with ESO+; personal storage you can increase by the Carry Capacity riding skill, and also by buying from pack merchants.

Oh, I forgot about the pack pets - I wouldn't ever pay that much for them as I never even come close to maxing my storage.

[Edit for typo]
    Edited by TaSheen on November 25, 2023 10:49PM

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some players buy up extra base games, if you have 10 accounts (dummy emails to go with it) you can create your own guild purely for 500 extra storage. Solo players may do all 5 guild slots as their own banks so they have 2500 storage slots. But this only pertains to unbound items like Furnishing, bind on equip set pieces, or stacks of Motif pages.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Storage was more of a pain before the arrival of the transmute station and sticker book - once upon a time we had to keep any weapons and armour we might want to use later.

I created multiple accounts and have two personal guild banks. The accounts are no longer used for storage, but the guild banks are always close to full.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Bardif
    Bardif
    ✭✭
    Thanks all!
  • NeuroticPixels
    NeuroticPixels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    The accounts are no longer used for storage, but the guild banks are always close to full.

What? How are they always close to full if they’re not used for storage?
    Check out the ReShade I made: Crispy Sharpness
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some players buy up extra base games, if you have 10 accounts (dummy emails to go with it) you can create your own guild purely for 500 extra storage. (...)
    Easy to do on consoles, only the primary account needs to purchase the game. After that you can create countless accounts if you want.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    disintegr8 wrote: »
    The accounts are no longer used for storage, but the guild banks are always close to full.

What? How are they always close to full if they’re not used for storage?

the accounts are probably not used for storage anymore because they have the guild banks, no need to switch to the other accounts to use them.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.