The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Do we still have the bug with deserter penalty?

ESO_player123
ESO_player123
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm occasionally getting a deserter penalty before even starting the game. This can be triggered when I accept the game when riding or doing some other actions. Do you get this bug too?
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes I'm doing nothing, absolutely nothing. Get in game, deserter penalty right after. Nice way to tank my wins, I guess.
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only the latest case gave me a deserter penalty before starting the game, but somehow the option "play automatically" got checked as well. I thought I was going crazy today when I saw the cards moving without my input. So, some of my actions after accepting the game caused all of this.
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    One player documented that if your character is some slanted surfaces, the game will kick you out as soon as it starts. IDK how this works if it's true, but it could be the issue that you experienced.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One player documented that if your character is some slanted surfaces, the game will kick you out as soon as it starts. IDK how this works if it's true, but it could be the issue that you experienced.

Well, I was riding up a bridge in Gonfalon bay and I got the penalty without ever seeing the patron choice, so maybe it was an issue in that particular case. But I had cases before when I was on a flat surface as well.
    Options
  • WitchyKiki
    WitchyKiki
    ✭✭✭
    Dont play cards and ride mounts at the same time kids!
    Options
  • ESO_player123
    ESO_player123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WitchyKiki wrote: »
    Dont play cards and ride mounts at the same time kids!

Considering how much time some games last I cuold as well use that time for traveling.
    Options