The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Ebonheart) VulonRuvaak - Night Ravens Guild PvP/PvE/RP

Tokaal_VulonRuvaak
In Dragon Tongue we are the Night Ravens, a band of warriors and shield maidens sworn to defend one another and bring the Daedric Prince Molag Bal to his knees. We each specialize in our own path and work together as one. Be you a warrior of the scale, a noble gifted in the light, a fire breathing mer, or one with the shadows it matters not.

Join us and we shall grow as one.

all the fluff aside we take new players, experienced players but please be respectful and help one another. We enjoy PvP and PvE and from time to time also enjoy RP.

We are willing to use any means of voice comm and and well just like to have fun dammit.

please be over 18 because sometimes we can't help but cuss.
  • Patrao
    Patrao
    vcs ainda recrutam?
  • Credible_Joe
    Credible_Joe
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy to join-- Love me some RP.

Been playing alone these past few days, and while questing is a lot of fun for me, I think it's time for some player interaction.
    Edited by Credible_Joe on April 2, 2014 2:27PM
    Thank you for coming to my T E D talk
  • Tokaal_VulonRuvaak
    we are always recruiting :)
    If you would like to join just send a friend request to @foxdante for guild invites and info.