Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Scrivener's hall and Enless archive books question

Djennku
Djennku
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know if there's an easy-to-access complete list of all the furnishing books able to be collected from these two places?

I've seen pages like UESP and ESO fashion, but those are all cluttered with other item listings, and are incomplete when I've tried to take note of every available book.

If anyone has a list of all the available book furnishings from Endless Archive and Scrivener's Hall and would be able to share them or a webpage with complete lists, I'd appreciate it greatly.
Thanks in advance!
@Djennku, PCNA.

Grand Master crafter, all styles and all furnishing plans known pre U41.
Vamp and WW bites available for players.
Shoot me an in-game mail if you need anything, happy to help!
  • Virenic
    Virenic
    ✭✭
    I use this list - https://eso-hub.com/en/furniture/category/literature

It's all the book furnishings, but any that come from Endless Archive / Scrivener's Hall have this noted in their description in the column on the right. I scroll down until the full page is loaded, then control+f for "Endless" or "Scrivener" to see which books drop in those locations. There are some really nice unique book designs that drop from the Endless Archive in particular (e.g. A Brief History of House Telvanni, Larydeilmo Is Sane, Materials for Novice Necromancers, Ranks and Titles of House Telvanni, The Silver Rose Blooms over Borderwatch, Uluscant's Manifesto)

Can also check to see which books now drop from zone treasure chests (Worshiping the Illogical and Engine of Expression look great!)