Update 41 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of February 19:
· [COMPLETE] NA megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 7:00AM EST (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] EU megaservers for maintenance – February 21, 5:00 UTC (12:00AM EST) - 17:00 UTC (12:00PM EST)

How are non-class set drops determined in Endless Archive?

msetten
msetten
✭✭✭✭
I am wondering how are the drops of sets determined in the Endless Archive, and I am not talking about the new class sets, but the other sets that drop from bosses. I have done several runs and the only ones I keep getting are the Armor of the Trainee, Kynmarcher's Cruelty and every once in a while Eye of the Grasp. On not items that I don't have in my collections, but also items that are already in my collections.

In case it is important, I am on PS5-EU.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's supposed to change every week to different base game and dlc overland sets.
    so Trainee and Deadlands sets
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • msetten
    msetten
    ✭✭✭✭
    LunaFlora wrote: »
    it's supposed to change every week to different base game and dlc overland sets.
    so Trainee and Deadlands sets

Ah, thank you. And is there a place where we can see which sets are this week's sets?
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    i don't think there's currently a place for that.
    but the weekly Archive stuff, sets and Ool's stock, is supposed to change in 3 hours.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    the non-class gear is always overland, and it picks from 1 DLC and 1 non-DLC each week

if you dont have the associated dlc, then you will only get the non-DLC gear

this is actually a great way to fill in curation gaps on some of the zones
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • kojou
    kojou
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    the non-class gear is always overland, and it picks from 1 DLC and 1 non-DLC each week

It would be if they didn't repeat zones...
    Playing since beta...
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kojou wrote: »

It would be if they didn't repeat zones...

thats RNG for you lol

i personally already had all overland gear 100% collected before the archive was released so all of it is useless to me at this point lol
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014