Maintenance for the week of October 28:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 28, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – October 30, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Skin Color Comparisons

PriestessAthena
PriestessAthena
✭✭✭
Can someone who is able possibly make an ESO skin color comparison lineup like this

o1eqhasosd64.jpeg

Specifically Khajiit but any and all would be helpful. The online images are from Skyrim.
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can try, not sure how good it will be, but give me a few minutes.

Okay, possibly a few more than a few minutes, launcher/game is updating...

blzohv08a5cf.png

Opening in a new tab will make it bigger. I included the skin tone because some can be very similiar to the others.
    Edited by JemadarofCaerSalis on November 13, 2023 3:46PM
  • PriestessAthena
    PriestessAthena
    ✭✭✭
    Appreciate it
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    Appreciate it

You're welcome.

Have done altmer, and have screenshots for the rest, but going to take a break to play ESO a bit (want to get my dailies done at least)

n8fiz057zbmm.png
  • PriestessAthena
    PriestessAthena
    ✭✭✭
    Yes these are very helpful! No worries. I didn’t expect anyone to respond haha.
    Edited by PriestessAthena on November 13, 2023 4:32PM
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    xhmnhj4r3wkn.png
    sh11ojl3eci9.png
    jinob7kjdo3g.png

Here are Breton, Argonian and Bosmer.
  • centime
    centime
    ✭✭✭
    Nicely done, JemadarofCaerSalis. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Very helpful.
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    centime wrote: »
    Nicely done, JemadarofCaerSalis. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this. Very helpful.

Thanks, I am thinking about doing eye color and hair color, but not sure yet. Anyway, here are Dunmer and Imperial. Just three more to go! (hopefully I will get up the energy to work on them today. It isn't hard, just tedious)
    k8rn4qdt2v95.png
    8k35rmq9rx6n.png
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    And... here are Nord, Orc and Redguard. The last three I needed.

vzbdsex5zw3g.png
    jjce1sj6q1nn.png
    23m2rgdap4eb.png
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job there! Thanks for providing all that!

May you live long and prosper (without having to nitnoid any more little skin color graphics!)

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • JemadarofCaerSalis
    JemadarofCaerSalis
    ✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Great job there! Thanks for providing all that!

May you live long and prosper (without having to nitnoid any more little skin color graphics!)

Thanks. It is relatively easy, just tedious to do. And finger tying (lots of control c, v, x, with some shift/alt and z thrown in for good measure :P)
  • PriestessAthena
    PriestessAthena
    ✭✭✭
    Yesss thank you all. These are all very helpful!