Maintenance for the week of December 4:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 4
• NA megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 3:00AM EST (08:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EST (18:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 08:00 UTC (3:00AM EST) - 18:00 UTC (1:00PM EST)
PC/Mac Patch Notes v9.2.6
Edited by ZOS_KaiSchober on November 13, 2023 12:03PM
The Elder Scrolls Online v9.2.6 fixes the issue where the silence from Negate Magic could persist on your character indefinitely, along with some adjustments to the Gibbering Shield and Blazing Shield abilities and some fixes for a few Class Sets. We also have several fixes in Endless Archive including bonuses from item sets not functioning or situations where your character could be teleported to empty areas, in addition to some fixes for the Group Finder. The size of this patch is approximately 152MB.Arcanist
- Soldier of Apocrypha
- Gibbering Shield: This Ultimate and the Sanctum of the Abyssal Sea morph now have a limit imposed on the amount of damage they can deal per tick, roughly equal to the maximum size that each shield can reach with their natural scaling.
This limit was added to prevent situations where this Ultimate could absorb tremendous amounts of damage when paired with other shields, allowing for damage values that could kill other player characters in a single damage tick. We've opted to go with this cap, rather than trying to enforce a situation where it only deals damage based on how much the actual shield itself absorbed, to avoid situations where you receive other damage shields in conjunction with this ability and prevent this specific shield from absorbing damage. We'll be continuing to monitor this effect and determine if we need to re-design this aspect of the ability, if it continues to create similar situations as it was.
- Dark Magic
- Negate Magic: Fixed an issue where this Ultimate and morphs' silence could persist on targets outside of their Area of Effect.
- Aedric Spear
- Sun Shield
- Blazing Shield (morph): This morph now has a maximum limit imposed on the amount of damage it can deal, roughly equal to the maximum size it can reach against 6 enemies.
- Gardener of Seasons: Fixed an issue where the last tick of Budding Seeds would fail to apply the effects of Spring or Fall.
- Monolith of Storms:
- Fixed an issue where this set could ignore line of sight. Monoliths will now only connect if there are no obstructions between them.
- Fixed an issue where this set’s damage would not properly generate hate on enemies it damaged.
- Reawakened Hierophant: Fixed an issue where some visual effects from this set could be removed when using Apocryphal Gate or its morphs.
- Order of the New Moon: Removed some invisible collision that sneakily intruded upon the experience at some point.
- The Ravenwatch Inquiry: Fixed an issue where Gwendis would not appear if you had already met her in Markarth's quest experience.
- Tracing Shadows: Fixed an issue where playing through the quest in a group could put you in a broken state and unable to progress the conversation with Naryu.
- Item sets now function correctly after the goat and watcher transformations end.
- Fixed an issue where certain collectibles could drop twice, simultaneously, in Endless Archive.
- The book “The Last Addition of Bikkus-Muz” no longer overlaps closely with the exit portal.
- The Arc/Cycle/Stage count is now better aligned with their icons instead of looking like exponents.
- Fixed a UI error that could occur while swapping between gamepad and keyboard UIs during a run.
- Removed mention about needing to kill Marauders from several achievement descriptions.
- Portals to the Unknown
- Your character will no longer sometimes be teleported to empty areas when entering Portals to the Unknown.
- Verses and Visions
- The Attuned Enchantments vision now correctly applies to Glyph of Weapon Damage and Glyph of Weakening.
- Updated tooltips for Lasting Harm and Vicious Poisons to better indicate what abilities they affect.
- Fixed an issue where Endeavor progress was being displayed incorrectly.
- Updated the EULA to be localized in Japanese.
- Updated the Terms of Service to reference Japanese currency expirations.
- Fixed an issue where you could create a group listing that required more than the maximum possible Champion Points.
- Fixed an issue where your search filters wouldn't be saved after closing the menu.
- Fixed an issue where another player in their group changing their role would prevent you from being able to confirm edits your group listing.
- Fixed an issue where you occasionally couldn't increase the group size of a group listing while in Gamepad Mode.
- Fixed an issue that caused some listings to display the wrong difficulty level.