Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2 Suggestions (requests)

TimeViewer
TimeViewer
✭✭✭✭
1. I keep asking, we need storage (ie craft bag style) for furnishing that we can work from, I own over 50 homes so far but they're becoming nothing more than hording junk piles. I like buying the furnishing but until I decide where to place them they just wind up on the piles. With the Antiquities furnishings and now the new Book furnishings from chests it's just a huge mess that prevents me from purchasing anything else until I can sort this out.

2. "Petting Zoo" we need a home that replaces the amount of furnishings with mounts and pets. Again, I have tons of mounts and pets but even if I owned every home in the game I could still only have a small fraction of them displayed.
  • Pixiepumpkin
    Pixiepumpkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt this will happen unfortunately. And the issue will only get worse with each update. I have to imagine zenimax is aware of this, why they have chosen this far to do nothing about it is beyond my comprehension.
    "𝕰𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝕲𝖔𝖉𝖘 𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖆𝖇𝖘𝖔𝖑𝖚𝖙𝖊, 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖐𝖘 𝖔𝖋 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖑𝖆𝖗𝖌𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊𝖘." ― Sotha Sil
    PC/NA
  • TimeViewer
    TimeViewer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt this will happen unfortunately. And the issue will only get worse with each update. I have to imagine zenimax is aware of this, why they have chosen this far to do nothing about it is beyond my comprehension.

I know, but until I am done with the game I will continue to ask, it's these things that will drive me out though so I do ask.
  • ThelerisTelvanni
    ThelerisTelvanni
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah Inventory space and other forms of Storage are touly one of the big problems in the game if you like to keep things you do not need right now but proberbly later. That is especially true for furniture! But also other things.