Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

ZOS it would be Nice to have a House in Belkarth Craglorn.

ElderSmitter
ElderSmitter
✭✭✭✭✭
I think this would be a Logical place. Many Guilds could have meetings in Belkarth. Many Trials and other Various Dungeon Activities form in Belkarth. It would be a really nice spot. Especially when you're waiting for a trial on slower nights. I like to do things in my House and be close to the action to see Zone Chat. Even Just relaxing and reading a Lore Book while waiting.. I own the Domus House. It is just a ride to travel to the Wayshrine to get to Belkarth. Just my 2 Cents Cheers!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on November 11, 2023 5:25PM
  • SeaGtGruff
    SeaGtGruff
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Elinhir Private Arena is closer to Belkarth than the Domus Phrasticus is. It's a Crown-Store-only house and isn't currently available-- although it was last available just over a year ago, so it might be due for a return sometime soonish.
    I've fought mudcrabs more fearsome than me!
  • ElderSmitter
    ElderSmitter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SeaGtGruff wrote: »
    The Elinhir Private Arena is closer to Belkarth than the Domus Phrasticus is. It's a Crown-Store-only house and isn't currently available-- although it was last available just over a year ago, so it might be due for a return sometime soonish.

Thanks! I guess that will do but a Belkarth Palace would be nice and Help the Belkarh Economy flourish lol.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even an Inn room would be nice.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Even an Inn room would be nice.

A room at the stargazers observatory would be nice!
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post