Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

Help this chest piece design make sense pleaseeee (Frandar's Tribute Jack)

Sheezabeast
Sheezabeast
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
It doesn't just have a crotch flap, the thing hangs to your knees!

BUT it barely covers your lower back/rear!

But you have a cute scarf right?

Come onnnnn you went way too far with crotch flaps guys :p

vkfbx4sc2to6.png
3q31hp5im42v.png
Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Brakkish
    Brakkish
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hand towel for the dishes she's doing.

NO that wasn't meant to be sexist!
    CP2332 +3100 hrs spent in BGs. US PS5 - Nine PVP Tanks - toons named variations of "Combat Medic" I like long walks on the beach. What's PVE? https://www.youtube.com/brakkish
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I.... don't think anyone can make that make sense.... talk about "can't unsee that"....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will look better with pants 👖🩳 or skirts 👗

Edit: Although really these should really only be on shirtless or near shirtless designs and not on every single piece of armor.
    Edited by spartaxoxo on November 2, 2023 10:28PM
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Not that I've found so far, too much flap overlapping with fabrics and the low to the leg thigh flaps overlapping leg armor. Very bad clipping sadly :(
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, since I'm on console, I don't have access to that particular chest yet.

But, it has a similar size to the Dragonguard flap. I found the longer skirts like the Divine Prosecution and the close fitting pants like glass breeches worked well with it. But, ymmv. I'd try to go for a more warrior look with styles with those. You could try one of those with it possibly and see if they work with Frandar too.

se72i4ifv1k5.jpg
    rll21ozujlz8.jpg

Edited by spartaxoxo on November 2, 2023 10:51PM
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    spartaxoxo wrote: »

Edit: Although really these should really only be on shirtless or near shirtless designs and not on every single piece of armor.

it does not work with skirts as the loincloths always go right through skirts!
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the clipping is just ridiculous - sure it's fine when you're standing still.... but movement..... Oy.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    Yeah, the clipping is just ridiculous - sure it's fine when you're standing still.... but movement..... Oy.

Yes precisely. I'm determined to find a look that works, I'll figure it out eventually. I do like it, just frustrated with it. They can do better.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they can, and it's outrageous they don't! Please, when you do find "the LOOK", post it iup, okay?

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, they can, and it's outrageous they don't! Please, when you do find "the LOOK", post it iup, okay?

Sure, I'll try to use some other pieces too, so far I've had the chest, feet, and shoulders drop.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, that hair clipping...
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's what I've gotten to work so far.

f4r4x4859211.png
    qxmef6rv81rq.png
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks pretty good! How's the back view?

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks pretty good! How's the back view?

I thought the undyeable black part in front would extend all the way around but the dye channel for the scarf is most of the back.

eozf3luft1gq.png

Edited by Sheezabeast on November 3, 2023 1:06AM
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering your first pics, that's not bad at all. The whole dye channel thing needs a major rework/upgrade of course, but that's really pretty good!