Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Best place to reach housing/furnishing collectors?

fluffybunny
fluffybunny
✭✭
I got a rare drop and I don’t want to post it on the trader since the dues and the house cut is way too much for me to sustain. I’ve been poking around online but ultimately resorted to this forum since I’m not sure where else to go. Is this like the “go to” place to find collectors who might be interested in rare housing items?

Also if this is against sub rules please feel free to let me know or flag it, I’m not trying to be annoying, just looking for some guidance.
  • phaneub17_ESO
    phaneub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zone chat.
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a rare drop and I don’t want to post it on the trader since the dues and the house cut is way too much for me to sustain. I’ve been poking around online but ultimately resorted to this forum since I’m not sure where else to go. Is this like the “go to” place to find collectors who might be interested in rare housing items?

Also if this is against sub rules please feel free to let me know or flag it, I’m not trying to be annoying, just looking for some guidance.

In terms of pure reach, reddit has a lot of users (not sure what's allowed under the subreddit rules though).