Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

New class set bugged

seventy_kg
seventy_kg
✭✭✭
The basalt-blooded warrior set is currently bugged and in the patch notes it says "will be fixed in a later patch". I am just wondering when that is going to happen. right now the set is unusable and it's frustrating how a set that everyone is farming is released broken.
  • RoxyPhoenix
    RoxyPhoenix
    ✭✭✭✭
    See, should have picked sorc, we don't have such problem as our set is useless from its conception.
    Options
  • Holycannoli
    Holycannoli
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not sure why they made the DK set so useful but not the other class sets. Major Heroism can basically be kept up all the time. Can combine it with Oakensoul's Minor Heroism. I'm not even talking about the increased healing and damage shields yet either, just Heroism.

DKs are the only class I plan to run EA with. Why bother with the other class sets?

I'm thinking the set needs some further nerfing before it's fixed. It was 20 seconds of Major Heroism nerfed to 10 but that's not exactly a big nerf as it has no cooldown. It's not exactly difficult to keep that buff up. I mean the biggest outcry over Oakensoul was it's Major Heroism, and this set does basically the same thing just requiring an occasional Earthen Heart cast. It's not a bad thing that it's currently bugged lol.
    Edited by Holycannoli on November 1, 2023 3:39PM
    Options
  • seventy_kg
    seventy_kg
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure why they made the DK set so useful but not the other class sets. Major Heroism can basically be kept up all the time. Can combine it with Oakensoul's Minor Heroism.

DKs are the only class I plan to run EA with. Why bother with the other class sets?

i agree, other class sets should've been more useful, we'll see how they perform tho
    Options