Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

New Apocrypha book furnishing plans in U40?

MoonPile
MoonPile
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone know where to get the cool new book & Apocrypha furnishing plans on this page? https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Apocrypha_Furnishings

Like Pattern: Apocrypha Book Piles, Floating — I'm assuming some must drop in Endless Archive?

EDIT: Yes mostly EA; lots of stuff dropping now.
A couple things that don't appear to be dropping from Endless Archive, and are not at the NPC vendor, nor Housing Editor tab for crowns, nor in the upcoming Apocrypha house:
  • Apocrypha Stalks, Scryeball Patch
  • Apocrypha Geyser, Ink
Also Fern Plant, Low Lush is listed on the OP Apocrypha page but actually comes with the upcoming druid home, unfurnished.

Edited by MoonPile on November 3, 2023 2:14AM
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    I got apocrypha book pile short and apocrypha awl both from either urns or reward chests in the archive. I also got a lead for the clothing station.
    So I assume you get them from just playing.

Getting the points to buy the new furnishings in the archive will be a pain though. i have played about 3 hours (managed Tho at the end of Arc 1 twice, but cant get past the boss on the third run) and got about 4500 fortunes...Spent 2k on a Rift map because I though if a treasure map for that region exclusively was offered it must be great. but no. Regular treasure map.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten a few things from it now too, and see some in the guild stores! I realize this question was a bit rushed now. It's not bad, I'm just trying to farm furniture in Arc 1 now. I can't get past the the second Tho'at at the end of Arc 2.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if some of these furnishing plans have multiple sources? I got the purple plan for the circle of levitating books from Bastion Nymic.
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if some of these furnishing plans have multiple sources? I got the purple plan for the circle of levitating books from Bastion Nymic.

That's an "old" plan, the new Apocrypha book piles have the name Apocrypha in front of them. But there are a few items that don't, like an awl and other bookbinding materials.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoonPile wrote: »

That's an "old" plan, the new Apocrypha book piles have the name Apocrypha in front of them. But there are a few items that don't, like an awl and other bookbinding materials.

Oh I see… It was on the list of Apocrypha furnishings but I did think it looked like the ones from Fargrave. At least it was a new plan for me, but sorry that was no help in what you’re looking for!
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh I see… It was on the list of Apocrypha furnishings but I did think it looked like the ones from Fargrave. At least it was a new plan for me, but sorry that was no help in what you’re looking for!

Not at all! They're all new, after all. Just a discussion
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A couple things that don't appear to be dropping from Endless Archive, and are not at the NPC vendor, nor Housing Editor tab for crowns, nor in the upcoming Apocrypha house:
    • Apocrypha Geyser, Ink

Also Fern Plant, Low Lush is listed on the OP Apocrypha page but actually comes with the upcoming druid home, unfurnished.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Apocrypha Geyser, Ink

They did mention some things were added to the general housing vendor in Necrom, maybe check there?
  • MoonPile
    MoonPile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Apocrypha Geyser, Ink

They did mention some things were added to the general housing vendor in Necrom, maybe check there?

Right, that's what I meant by NPC vendor. These two things aren't in any of the expected places, as far as I can tell right now.
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    some books I got in EA
    also plenty of books from the older zones from chest