The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Looking for Bastion Nymic partner [PC/EU]

YffresTrill
YffresTrill
✭✭✭✭
I would like to complete the achievement for 30 Bastion Nymic runs, but after soloing it a single time, this is quite tedious for a solo daily, so I am seeking a buddy to do them with regularly, until we are both done. :)

I am online most days from 21 CEST at the latest (usually an hour or two earlier) and play for a few hours each night. I am flexible most weekends and can generally be online any time Saturday/Sunday.

I have only done one puzzle (Pestilence's Puzzler) and am looking to complete the remaining two, as well as thoroughly exploring the other two areas on the first run through each. I'm also happy to do the same for you in the Pestilence section if you've not done that yet!

Since I can solo this, I don't care at all about your skill level -- any assistance should speed it up significantly. Nonetheless, I am seeking someone with a chill, non-speed run mindset (else I'd be doing this with complete randos from zone chat in a full group).

If you are interested, feel free to reply here or mail me directly in game (username in sig below).

Edit to add: If you are a shy and/or mostly solo player, that's perfect, as I am the latter, and I generally find shy people to be particularly pleasant company. I won't ask you to get into voice chat, and there is no obligation to chat beyond greetings and farewells. If we end up jiving, swell, but there's no pressure to be all... social.
Edited by YffresTrill on October 27, 2023 4:54PM
@ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
-
Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i wouldnt mind helping, but sadly im on PC NA lol

i wish you luck in getting these done, having a group definitely makes the entire thing significantly faster (if you start the daily with 4, you only have to kill 1 seeker and having 4 speeds up the actual instance a lot)

dont forget that monday the group finder will be a thing too, which might also help with this
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    i wouldnt mind helping, but sadly im on PC NA lol

i wish you luck in getting these done, having a group definitely makes the entire thing significantly faster (if you start the daily with 4, you only have to kill 1 seeker and having 4 speeds up the actual instance a lot)

dont forget that monday the group finder will be a thing too, which might also help with this

Thanks!

Yeah, I'll try the group finder if this bears no fruit, but since I'd prefer a regular partner to joining a new group each time, I figured I'd give asking here a try first.
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, and Nilvani.
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still looking for someone for this! If you would like to complete the Bastion Nymic achievements and want a chill, non-judgmental buddy to do this with, please reach out. To reiterate: I don't care about your skill level in the slightest, and I won't be offering you any unsolicited build/gameplay advice. :)
    Edited by YffresTrill on October 28, 2023 12:22PM
    -
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bumping (again) to indicate that I am still interested in finding someone who would like to join me for this.

If you can't play very often, that's fine too! I am fully on board with only doing a run or two a week (that might actually be preferred, as it would feel like less of a tedious grind), as long as you're willing to complete the achievements together in the long term. Roleplayers and carebears super-welcome.
    -