The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread, "Daily Login Rewards- November 2023"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
cxwyloei8rlg.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Daily Login Rewards- November 2023"

"Preview some of the free rewards available just by logging in during the month of November 2023!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on November 29, 2023 9:26PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loving that y'all giving us seals as a login reward. Thats an awesome and welcome change
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_Kevin wrote: »
    cxwyloei8rlg.jpg
    This is the official discussion thread for, "Daily Login Rewards- November 2023"

"Preview some of the free rewards available just by logging in during the month of November 2023!"

Kevin, if you want to merge/fuse my thread I made in General with this one so it's all in one place, I am cool with that. :)

I'm sorry I was excited and made a thread before you had the chance to. :D

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/645559/november-daily-login-rewards-discussion#latest
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, these are awesome! I really really hope that someday we can set emotes for houseguests (at least for bipedal houseguests) so our guests can sit and drink with us! :heart:

Love the endeavor seals and Thunderboots as a houseguest too — thank you! :smiley:
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    @Wolf_Eye, no worries. I think your link in the previous comment is fine. We do put these up every month so keep an eye out on those posts in the future. We just didn't have a chance to post yesterday. Appreciate the excitement tho! :)
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • wilykcat
    wilykcat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That emote looks nice. My kahjiit characters can finally sit down in the sun and drink some cool refreshing water. Stay hydrated.

As a suggestion for other possible food and drink related emotes..
    there should be a food fight emote. Throw random food items like apples, pie, sandwiches, and sweet rolls at random npcs and players. Then the ones who got hit can throw food back. 🤣

I can't wait to recieve the daily log in awards in November. I'm very excited.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wilykcat wrote: »
    That emote looks nice. My kahjiit characters can finally sit down in the sun and drink some cool refreshing water. Stay hydrated.

As a suggestion for other possible food and drink related emotes..
    there should be a food fight emote. Throw random food items like apples, pie, sandwiches, and sweet rolls at random npcs and players. Then the ones who got hit can throw food back. 🤣

I can't wait to recieve the daily log in awards in November. I'm very excited.

Technically we can already throw pies at each other. It just requires some of those Jester-flavored ones.
  • Luke_Flamesword
    Luke_Flamesword
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    More meaningful rewards is step in right direction. I hope it's not one time ocassion but new trend :)
    PC | EU | DC |Stam Dk Breton
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    awesome rewards! i am excited to get them
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.