Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

The stars

Brittany_Joy
Brittany_Joy
✭✭✭✭
In all Elder Scrolls games I love to look to the sky to look for the birthsigns. April is Rain's Hand in TES so it should show the stars of the Mage in the night sky, as well as the lingering serpent. While playing ESO I looked to the stars and could not form any birthsign. Is it even possible to search for The Mage's stars? If not then I hope they add it later.
  • Hellsaint
    Hellsaint
    ✭✭✭
    I would think they should be there, I mean Elder Scrolls is all about the little things, maybe it has to be a certain time to get a good view? Next time I log in, I'm gonna take the time to look up.
    "Nords are so serious about beards. So many beards. M'aiq thinks they wish they had glorious manes like Khajiit."
  • Louis
    Louis
    ✭✭✭
    i agree with Hellsaint, that its all about the little things but i wouldnt think ZoS would think about it and i hardly think there would be anything about the stars at night ingame.
    alot of people look at this signature, i guess youre one of them.
  • Karkashan
    Karkashan
    If I remember correctly the only birthsign that should be visible would be the sign of the Serpent, due to all the tap-dancing shenanigans going on with Mannimarco and his home slice Molag Bal.
    grimabepraised