The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "Check Out Infinite Archive Previews From Press & Content Creators"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
4g4d8bq6c9y0.jpg
Official Discussion Thread for "Check Out These Infinite Archive Previews From Press & Content Creators"

"See what the press and ESO content creators are saying about the upcoming Infinite Archive feature with these previews."
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on December 17, 2023 10:07PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Nebs
    Nebs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone else just feel uncomfortable reading this article? Post? What is this anyway? It reads like a weird nothing-advertisement and I really don't know why it's on the official site.

If I'm on your official website I don't need to be told to be excited about the next update or be told I should be excited for it because of some bland quotes that were dug up. Go take out an ad or something on one of Microsoft's websites. Or Activision's. Ugh.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They could have added more than two content creator links, surely there are more out there that have previewed the archive.