Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Please refresh furniture rewards from Remains-Silent

runa_gate
runa_gate
✭✭✭✭
1141-Poisoned-Blood.png

6 years later I now have 1141 Poisoned Blood. It would be nice to get something different, I have sufficient Poisoned Blood now.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do get different furnishings depending on the option you choose from them lol

the part that confounds me is why those are bound, it makes no sense and they should be tradeable like other random furnishings you can find

edit: for reference:

choosing the option "Have any poisons or potions today?" can give the poisoned blood furnishing
    choosing "Have anything that can help make me less noticeable?" has 2 different candle furnishings as possible loot
    choosing "Have any equipment today?" can give a sacrificial heart furnishing

i got like 4-6 of the sacrificial hearts while trying to get the lead for the gaze of sithis from remains-silent lol
    Edited by Necrotech_Master on October 25, 2023 6:53PM
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • YffresTrill
    YffresTrill
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just delete the poisoned blood, there's no way I'd ever use all of it. Agreed it should be tradeable, or at least sellable to a merchant, and I certainly wouldn't complain about some new offerings.

Unless you're trying to get the Sithis lead or a specific furnishing, it's generally not really worth taking the other options over the potions/poisons one, since the alchemy mats are much more valuable than the junk from the other choices, so it makes sense people who visit the Bequeather regularly will end up with loads of the poisoned blood over time.

(It took me weeks of taking the equipment option to get the sacrificial heart; then I ended up not using it because it's stupidly oversized, blegh.)
    Edited by YffresTrill on October 25, 2023 7:45PM
    @ Yffre'sTrill - PC/EU (No Steam)
    -
    Naering (Bosmer WW Archer - Valenwood separatist, Hircine-agnostic, honoured affiliate of the Gang of Scroungers.)
    Alts: Kunali, Free-as-Wind, Gurzog gro-Kosh, Seldril, Hatiba, Kareemal, Gilfirion, Elorwe, Ludvikke, Tsetha-Vos, Loulou Villeau, Nilvani, Horvund, Maritia, and Treads-the-Aurbis.
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only farm the candles. (less noticeable option)
  • Kitziboo
    Kitziboo
    ✭✭✭
    I was convinced my NA character received Light and Shadow from the third option so that’s the only one I choose every day, for years! Thank you for the info, I may finally get one for EU now.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I created a DB character just for the furnishings, especially the Light and Shadow skull candle! :sweat_smile:
  • Grizzbeorn
    Grizzbeorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A-HA! I finally know what the Dark Brotherhood hand icon is for in the outlaw refuges.

(I finally unlocked 'Shadowy Supplier' [after ~four years] yesterday.}
    I've been slow-walking the Dark Brotherhood skill-line on the one character of mine (out of 20) who is doing it.
      PC/NA Warden Main
    • Lugaldu
      Lugaldu
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Wow... I did´nt even know that you can get also furniture from Remains-Silent :D
    • runa_gate
      runa_gate
      ✭✭✭✭
      Grizzbeorn wrote: »
      A-HA! I finally know what the Dark Brotherhood hand icon is for in the outlaw refuges.

(I finally unlocked 'Shadowy Supplier' [after ~four years] yesterday.}
      I've been slow-walking the Dark Brotherhood skill-line on the one character of mine (out of 20) who is doing it.

Chat option 2 with Remains-Silent is a great way to get alchemy mats and an overabundance of potions
      I do it every day on all 20 characters as I do writs
    • NotaDaedraWorshipper
      NotaDaedraWorshipper
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      For those curious, these are the items the shadowy supplier can give.

ZihdivZ.png

Poisoned Blood - "Have any poisons or potions today?

Candles of Silence (candles in bottles) - "Have anything that can help make me less noticeable?"
      Light and Shadow (candle with skull) - "Have anything that can help make me less noticeable?"

Sacrificial Heart - "Have any equipment today?"
      [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
    • Grizzbeorn
      Grizzbeorn
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Love that skull candle; we wants it.
        PC/NA Warden Main