The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Breaking stuns etc

SalamanNZ
SalamanNZ
✭✭✭
Please give me your tips for this. I cannot break stuns. I think it defaults to both mouse buttons? But I cannot get out of stuns and yes I have enough stam. I feel like o am doing something very wrong
  • Turtle_Bot
    Turtle_Bot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    depends on the stun, some are bugged currently and cannot be broken free from.
    Options
  • CameraBeardThePirate
    CameraBeardThePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Change your binding from both mouse buttons to a separate, dedicated button.

It's laughable that both mouse buttons is still the default - not only is it a much slower method of breaking free but it's also prone to buggy weirdness once any amount of lag is introduced.
    Options
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah the default binding for this is terrible lol

definitely rebind it to a single key
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014
    Options
  • xFocused
    xFocused
    ✭✭✭✭
    Console isn't any better. Feels like I'm stunned constantly by every thing possible
    Options
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeeeah, more often than not, I have died because I couldn't break free because of this. It is super annoying.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
    Options
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try that auto breakfree red cp passive, if you are in cp campaign. And don't forget to remove it in Scalecaller dungeon first boss lol.
    Options