Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Guild Alliance Change Tokens

HonestThumper
HonestThumper
✭✭
Guild alliance change tokens should be in the game. We already have alliance change tokens and can play any race, any alliance for a price. It is beyond time we added this function as well.

I started my guild in 2015 for the Pact. In the recent years, we have decided to switch permanently to the Dominion. We can no longer claim keeps or get updates if they are under attack. This is impairing the functionality of the newly added perks for owning a guild on the alliance. I could remake it, but I would lose my founding date as one of the oldest guilds still playing.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on October 23, 2023 3:14AM
  • Overamera
    Overamera
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would love guild alliance change tokens, it should be free tho but we know zos. Also great so that you can use the tabard and it doesnt ruin the outfit with it being all white.
  • HonestThumper
    HonestThumper
    ✭✭
    I don’t even have an issue paying the same amount for them as I do for the current tokens. I think the option should be given due to the lore and the gameplay itself.
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guild alliance change tokens should be in the game. We already have alliance change tokens and can play any race, any alliance for a price. It is beyond time we added this function as well.

I started my guild in 2015 for the Pact. In the recent years, we have decided to switch permanently to the Dominion. We can no longer claim keeps or get updates if they are under attack. This is impairing the functionality of the newly added perks for owning a guild on the alliance. I could remake it, but I would lose my founding date as one of the oldest guilds still playing.

ESO Support might be able to change your Guild Faction right? Just open a ticket and give it a try. I had this same issue a couple years ago and they fixed the faction and the name as well. It depends on who gets the ticket and sometimes their policy for things can change but. Especially yours being an older guild. Worth a shot.

Personally I'd go back to EP and be happy with that but that's just me talking. g/l
    Edited by Vulkunne on October 23, 2023 3:27AM
    "I know that someday that sun is bound to shine." -Ella Fitzgerald
  • HonestThumper
    HonestThumper
    ✭✭
    Thank you. I have submitted a ticket every day in multiple ways for about two months now.

It isn’t just about me. There are many guilds that have been stuck on the same alliance due to this for years.
    Edited by HonestThumper on October 22, 2023 10:31PM
  • Vulkunne
    Vulkunne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you. I have submitted a ticket every day in multiple ways for about two months now.

It isn’t just about me. There are many guilds that have been stuck on the same alliance due to this for years.

Marvelous.
    "I know that someday that sun is bound to shine." -Ella Fitzgerald
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's requesting a new crown store item.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post