The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What class do you find easiest to level in your travels across Tamriel?

Demonic_Wrath
Edited by Demonic_Wrath on April 2, 2014 7:49AM

What class do you find easiest to level in your travels across Tamriel? 336 votes

Dragonknight
22%
silentblade_23jmstivers_ESOPsychoticHamsterFreshmango55Dissolution_RebornMel_oracleb14a_ESODemonic_Wrathchilonthebwb14_ESOdannymcgr81b14_ESOdbrookshire87b14_ESOTalDyrkMojomithrendielmelgarothb14_ESOmailb16_ESO179Galendiornickbr23b16_ESORin9leskeynarethb16_ESOoskarsson.maxb16_ESO 77 votes
Sorcerer
24%
Otheym66_ESOmoonsugar66cjhagie_ESOAevricpolarizedphoton_ESOvanyelashke_ESOchris87priceb14a_ESOkifyiib14a_ESOtrikeryb14a_ESOSocratesGorilladreildragb14_ESOcalamityMantissheadbusta42b14_ESOPyatrapat_eggersb14_ESORuggits471b14_ESODavidoffjdschepperb16_ESO 83 votes
Templar
26%
richarddickharmer_ESONosfuratuHalcyenFeloStxaverlancheb14_ESOCjfowler66b14_ESOdirklemonjellob14_ESOChiefwilliamsernestndb14_ESOforestalewisb14_ESOhallman_stevenb14_ESOVentrofflil302b14_ESObearcalypsemwrightb14_ESO2Rangercameronb14_ESORhanoBerylclass101 90 votes
Nightblade
25%
limeli8rophez_ESOConterKJoviexbgish3b14_ESODeadeyemouse14_ESOchrisrogers22b14_ESOdeathcomes4youb14_ESOepassariellob14_ESOjarrettcrhoadesb14_ESOXaltotunjk315701b14_ESOMETALPUNKSRaidmaxxxshane.horneb14_ESOSinnfullduckTweeksy7b14_ESOInsanityumutterolShaniva 86 votes
  • Contrabardus
    Contrabardus
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    Only one I didn't try was Templar, but Nightblade has gone the fastest.
  • Rhano
    Rhano
    Templar
    My experience from the beta was (easiest to hardest):
    Templar -> Sorcerer -> Nightblade -> Dragonknight

But they were all pretty close.
    Edited by Rhano on April 2, 2014 11:19AM
  • Raikoe
    Raikoe
    Nightblade
    Right now in love i am playing a Nightblade with destro staff and its super easy to lvl
  • Spectator
    Spectator
    Sorcerer
    I haven't had an issue with the Sorcerer, took me like four hours to hit 10. Then it's been down hill from there.
  • FoMo
    FoMo
    Nightblade
    Only tried DragonKnight but seems I struggle with some quest bosses and regular NPC's in groups (even 2-3 monsters hurt me alot) that are recommended for my lvl.

Only lvl 10 so hopefully by lvl 20 I'll. Be able to handle grouped mobs a bit more. Or atleast more than 1-2 a time.
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    While leveling a sword/board Temp was very quick in the early levels, I got bored and switched to Night. I haven't progressed far, but I'm not noticing it being any slower so far.
  • Demonic_Wrath
    Dragonknight
    Personally I feel like Dragonknight is the easiest. They have high dps plus if you craft your gear as you progress in level they have no problem soloing public dungeons. Well I guess you still have to know how to use them.....Tbh I feel like this class will have the same build over used(Destro Staff and ,ain focus on Aoe). Also the first to level 50 was a Dragonknight because how easy it is to aoe farm.
    Edited by Demonic_Wrath on April 2, 2014 6:10PM
  • Vikova
    Vikova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    But in all honesty, we know that looking sexy while leveling is far more important. Form over function.
  • Beryl
    Beryl
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    The class you like most will feel the easiest.

For me it is Templar because of the early available selfheals which do not require restostaff and which are not mixed with the damaging skills. The balance between induction based, instantly cast and aoe abilities is also perfect for me. All other 3 classes feel lacking something when I start comparing them to Templar :)
  • Bretentious
    Bretentious
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    I think the sorcerer provides a decent offering of abilities to enhance any playstyle, especially with regards to survivability. As such, I think sorcerers will level faster because people don't feel the need to play against type as much (whether or not the need is actually there notwithstanding).
  • Chomag
    Chomag
    ✭✭✭
    Templar
    Whatever combo can beat those god damn pairs of imps who shoot fireballs at you and hurt like a ***!

So probably 2hander melee templar.
  • Demonic_Wrath
    Dragonknight
    I have leveled every single class to level 20. I have to say their all equal. Since each class can be so unique to your own game style their is no saying which is easiest. Yes Templar does have those heals but so does every single class at level 15(Weapon swap with restro staff)... I now wish I made the initial post "which class do you think is the most fun in your travels"!
    Edited by Demonic_Wrath on April 3, 2014 9:28PM