Hello. First of all, I want to thank this forum for helping me and recommending changes to me, the majority of which I ultimately followed up on (more on that below). The insightful recommendations helped catapult me from doing a range of 20,000-35,000 damage to a reliable 50,000 damage. It's also made me enjoy this game more. So thank you to you guys for that. Below I've listed all of the recommendations and suggestions I've been given to reach my goal of doing a good amount of damage.
Here are the following recommendations (and changes) I made:
1) Obtained Oakensoul ring
2) Changed my previous Bahsei Mania/Kinra set to Sergeant's Mail/Storm Master (and kept it to at least epic/purple level)
3) Changed Sergeant's Mail to 2 jewelry, lightning staff and one body piece (chest) with the rest being Storm Master
4) Dumped inferno staff for lightning staff
5) Upgraded (at least) lightning staff to gold level (there was a comment that if I couldn't afford to upgrade my armor to gold level then upgrade at least my lightning staff to gold level)
6) Changed all of my armor enchantments from Stamina/Health to Magicka
7) Changed weapon enchantment to Weapon/Spell Damage
8) Changed jewelry/accessories enchantments to Weapon/Spell Damage
9) Changed armor traits to Divines
10) Changed jewelry/accessories traits to "Bloodthirsty"
11) Swapped Trap Beast skill for Wall of Elements (Blockade of Storms IV) skill
There are still changes that I need to make and I'm in the process of making those changes. For example:
1) Upgrading all of my armor from epic/purple level to legendary/gold
2) Changing (all) of the jewelry/accessories traits to "Bloodthirsty" (two more to go)
3) Changing (all) of the armor traits to "Divines" (three more to go)
Here's a snapshot of my combat metrics (damage, skills, gear, etc.): https://imgur.com/a/GL6t5yt
Does anybody have advice (in plain English please, because I'm not technical when it comes to this game) about how I can increase DPS/damage from 50,000 to much higher?