The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Give us plantable decoration crops

AvalonRanger
AvalonRanger
✭✭✭✭✭
Give us plantable decoration crops

Simple enough. I want to build home vegetable garden.
My playing time Mon-Friday UTC13:00-16:00 [PC-NA] CP over2000 now.
I have [1Tough tank] [1StamSorc-DD] [1Necro-DD] [1Real Healer]
But, I'm Tank main player. Recently I'm doing Healer.

2023/12/21
By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
Good-bye "King of Monster Eater".
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been asking for this AND dirt patches.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They originally announced this was planned when housing first debut, but appear to have quietly scrapped the idea for reasons I don't know.
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    38ULe2Ao_o.jpg

Just I want to plant tomato and cabbage, or some herb and mushroom.
    Make the home garden more realistic.

2023/12/21
    By the way...Dungeon-Meshi(One of Famous Japanese fantasy story comic book) got finale...
    Options
  • Amottica
    Amottica
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It is a great idea. One thing they will do when implemented is limit how much can be harvested daily per account so as not to upset the market too much. This we know since it is normal in the major MMORPGs that permit some form of harvesting. However, it will still be nice to get a few items each day and have the look of a garden.

Options
  • M0ntie
    M0ntie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed. I really wish they had plantable and harvestable crops like in Skyrim
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    M0ntie wrote: »
    Agreed. I really wish they had plantable and harvestable crops like in Skyrim

The "Fallout4" settlement building system can do that. Why not in ESO? :)

2023/12/21
    Options
  • gwenthebard
    gwenthebard
    ✭✭
    Fully agree. A way to get daily herbs for crafters on a time limit is how I see it.
    Would require limitations on how many to collect a day but would be helpful.
    Maybe even implemented as something only Grand master crafters can get with writ vouchers.
    Options
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    OP asked for decoration plants only, I think it would be more likely that we could get that.

Everyone keeps tying it to harvestable plants though, which ZOS might not want.

The amounts you could possibly harvest would be insignificant even in the long run. I’d prefer this request not get derailed so that we get nothing at all. Decorative gardens would be a great improvement to housing.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA

Options
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvestable won't happen. We just want decorative so we can make gardens. I have a garden out back of my house, I'd love to recreate it in-game.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
    Options
  • SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't see the appeal of growing and harvesting crops. This would just be another task to have to complete every day and writs and surveys already take enough of my time.
    PCNA
    Options
  • AvalonRanger
    AvalonRanger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Harvestable won't happen. We just want decorative so we can make gardens. I have a garden out back of my house, I'd love to recreate it in-game.

Actually say, I know several good crafting material farming place.
    So, I don't need home farming system.

But, I love realistic house design. So I want more realistic object rather than just "fantasy theme".

2023/12/21
    Options