Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Request for the ability to buy certain crown crate items for crowns

VanLo83
VanLo83
✭✭✭
I'd love for the ability to buy the select crown crate items like the Featured stuff to also be bought for crowns because of the simple reason that I can't buy crates anymore where I live.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    that would be awesome.

though some crown crate items have been available as a separate purchase for crowns. so it will likely happen with new crate items too.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i think thats why they added the seals of endeavor, to be able to buy things from the crates

if people could buy items from crates to begin with, there is reason to even sell the crates as crates and just list everything in the crown store directly

i mean, ideally, everyone im sure would like to get rid of crates and just be able to buy the items directly anyway, but i doubt zos is getting rid of crates anytime soon
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities