Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

key binding!

jackalpup83b14_ESO
not a quest, but not sure where to put it.

there needs to be a save to your keybindings that carries over to every character if you wish so you don't have to rebind every key whenever you make a new character!

and somehow i got one character's bindings to use the same key for interacting with environment AND secondary action which is awesome but i can't get it to work for any other characters like that. i love being able to hit one key to loot AND take all. i don't want to need to hit two keys for that, this is a silly concept. if i use my B key to loot, just let me use B again to take all!!!!
  • Chirru
    Chirru
    ✭✭✭✭
    okay..agree...but
    right now there are so many things going wrong that key-binding is
    number 102345 on the list.
    come back in two years please :)
    Options
  • gw.morrowb14_ESO
    I have to admit that this would be a nice to have though. I agree that there are things that need to be fixed; but, changing my keyboard settings for each character I create is a pain.
    Options
  • spinality
    spinality
    ✭✭
    Key binding headaches are an issue for those of us with left-handed setups. It takes me ten minutes or more to set up the bindings for each new character...and I always screw it up somehow, and that takes another n minutes later on figuring out what I did wrong. Whenever I decide to make a binding change (fairly often -- I keep trying to improve my slot binding choices for better combat) I need to replicate these to every character. The obviously fix for me would be an option to apply account-wide key bindings. Who wants separate key bindings for each character? Or just export/import via a config file. Shouldn't be rocket science. We don't need an elaborate UI overhaul for this, just some way to avoid the endless rote process.
    Options
  • spinality
    spinality
    ✭✭
    Options