Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Past daily login rewards - made available again?

Shara_Wynn
Shara_Wynn
✭✭✭✭✭
Might it be possible to make past daily login rewards available to purchase in the Crown Store. Mainly so that new players who may have missed out on these the first time around can gain access to them? Items such as body markings, mounts, non-combat pets etc?

I ask as there are some items that were available as daily login rewards before I started playing ESO and I'd be happy to purchase these from the Crown Store, were they made available.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    that would be awesome, same with old eso+ rewards for eso+ subscribers.

though old daily rewards have been made available in crown crates like the netch handler cap in grim harlequin crates.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Wolf_Eye
    Wolf_Eye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another thing I would love is to have past ESO plus rewards offered in store as purchasables.

I wasn't around when they released a lot of the miniature statues of the Divines, and would love to spend money buying them.

ESO Plus people get theirs for free; people who weren't ESO Plus or who weren't playing at the time have to cough up cash. Seems fair.

• SilverBride
    SilverBride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wolf_Eye wrote: »
    ESO Plus people get theirs for free;

The subscription for ESO+ isn't free so items obtained as part of the subscription aren't really free.
    Edited by SilverBride on October 13, 2023 5:25PM
    PCNA
  • Ishtarknows
    Ishtarknows
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like an Imagkin monkey pet too
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some daily login rewards have been made available again, I think usually in crown crates but occasionally in the store. It surprises me sometimes when a new item is greyed out and says I have it, then I check and realise I got it as a login reward and didn't even remember.

I don't know if ZOS plans to make them all available again eventually, or if there's any kind of pattern to it, but mainly because I haven't tried to find out. You could look up the items on this list to find out: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Daily_Rewards#Exclusive_Items
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • AuroranGoldenEagle
    AuroranGoldenEagle
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please!!

All I want is to see a return of the Draping Locks hair. I missed out, and wasn't actively playing 12 months ago
    You have discovered the thirty-seventh Sermon of Vivec, which is a bending of the light, long past the chronicles of the Hortator who wore inconstant faces and ruled however they would, until apocalypse.
  • SkaiFaith
    SkaiFaith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to see the Ice Wraith Pet on sale for Crowns, but I feel I won't ever see that day...
    A: "We, as humans, should respect and take care of each other like in a Co-op, not a PvP 🌸"
    B: "Too many words. Words bad. Won't read. ⚔️"
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »
    Some daily login rewards have been made available again, I think usually in crown crates but occasionally in the store. It surprises me sometimes when a new item is greyed out and says I have it, then I check and realise I got it as a login reward and didn't even remember.

Bolding/italics for emphasis, done by me. I've noticed this as well. Whenever it happens, I also feel guilty, because people who didn't get the login rewards will talk about buying it for Crowns. Then I have to bite my tongue and not say anything about having gotten it for free in the log-in rewards.

• Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Danikat wrote: »

I don't know if ZOS plans to make them all available again eventually, or if there's any kind of pattern to it, but mainly because I haven't tried to find out. You could look up the items on this list to find out: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Daily_Rewards#Exclusive_Items

Oh no. Now I'm going to be going through them all. I've only clicked on the first one (being the dusky fennec fox) and already I am well jealous!