The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for "New Hermaeus Mora Patron & Deck"

ZOS_Kevin
ZOS_Kevin
Community Manager
gq118slq2tbt.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for, "Tales of Tribute Developer Talks Discusses The New Hermaeus Mora Patron & Deck"

"Take a sneak peek at the all-new Tales of Tribute deck and patron arriving alongside Update 40 and the Endless Archive!"
Edited by ZOS_Kevin on October 17, 2023 2:00PM
Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
Staff Post
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ha, nice timing as I just uploaded the video on how to get the deck:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om6cAibhVPs&ab_channel=Katheriah

(Shameless self advertisement ends now)

I am curious to see how the deck will be received. It seems very powerful, but it might also be difficult to keep track of all the benefits you're throwing at your opponent if you make a lot of combo's. Then again, with the amount of power some combo's give that might not be too big of a problem if you can get a hold of some nice Mora cards early in the match. :#

I do wish the bit where you pick the patrons for the match will be made prettier. I don't like the scrollbar. The icons and text could be smaller to fit more patrons in the screen. :)
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Thanks for sharing your video, @Katheriah! Great rundown!
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i read the article, and im having mixed impression of it as it is

out of the cards previewed, many of them did not seem to really benefit the player at all (i mean removing 2 cards from your pile from play at the cost of making the opponent draw 2 cards, just seems to be useless to me, while you make your deck smaller which could be beneficial, your opponent would now have a significant advantage next turn by having a hand of 7 instead of 5)

i also think that this deck will also be extremely potent against the NPC AI, because of all of the card removers, they have a tendency to outright remove all the cards in their deck if given the opportunity lol, and will end up mis-playing a lot of these cards and end up severely disadvantaging themselves even further
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014