The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Please bring back Spawn of Mephala weapon style

francesinhalover
francesinhalover
✭✭✭✭✭
I saw a player using it years ago, but i never had a class that fit this amazing arms pack. Arcanist came out, and it would look so good on my arcanist assassin.
I want it so much, i can't stop thinking about it!

Spawn-of-Mephala-Sword-2.jpg?fit=564%2C647&ssl=1
Spawn-of-Mephala-Bow-2.jpg?fit=811%2C594&ssl=1

please, it would look so cool on my character
3AyIHQv.png?1

I am @fluffypallascat pc eu if someone wants to play together
Shadow strike is the best cp passive ever!
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want the Cursebound Senche-raht Darkfang as well. but if I'm forced to wait another year for it, then so be it.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would be a GREAT look for Arcanists! Gosh, i sure haven't seen that available in a while. Maybe before too long....

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaSheen wrote: »
    That would be a GREAT look for Arcanists! Gosh, i sure haven't seen that available in a while. Maybe before too long....

:D thank you for the feedback! hopefully they bring it back! I always liked the style, now with arcanist? it just fits so well
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No luck this month! Hopefully next! fingers crossed!

Arcanist is so much fun :) best eso expansion imo so far
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I looked through the new CS stuff, and that's still not shown up. Too bad too - I could use the staff on one of my arc girls.

But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending.

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- three accounts, many alts....
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s strange that the Spawn of Mephala pack is green as I always associated purple with the Spiral Skein, although that is Evergloam’s color as well.

If only the Runepriest weapon style had the option of a green glow, that strikes me as perfect for an Arcanist! :)
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I looked through the new CS stuff, and that's still not shown up. Too bad too - I could use the staff on one of my arc girls.

After looking at it a lot. i'm really curious how it colors. Ill still want it for the effect. but i do wish the effect was on a better looking weapon that's for sure. Granted i can only trully judge if someday i have it.
  • francesinhalover
    francesinhalover
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s strange that the Spawn of Mephala pack is green as I always associated purple with the Spiral Skein, although that is Evergloam’s color as well.

If only the Runepriest weapon style had the option of a green glow, that strikes me as perfect for an Arcanist! :)

You're right tbh.