Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Low quality texture in the Statues of the Necrom Garden pack

FabresFour
FabresFour
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm not sure, but, the statues in the Necrom Gardens pack seem to have the same texture problem that the Hermaeus Mora statue had.

Considering that ZOS was very quick to fix that problem, I thought it worth posting again here on the forum! :)

RDbIgqZ.jpg
@FabresFour - 2075 CP
Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For comparasion, here's a statue that the player can buy with gold in the game...

ueColQy.jpg
    @FabresFour - 2075 CP
    Director and creator of the unofficial translation of The Elder Scrolls Online into BR-Portuguese.
  • dragonlord500
    dragonlord500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaous Mora Statue had the exact same issue when it first released. just wait a while and they will fix it.
    Guild master of Darkness of Sanguinaris. Birthday is December 4th.
  • FabresFour
    FabresFour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hermaous Mora Statue had the exact same issue when it first released. just wait a while and they will fix it.

Yeah yeah, but they only fixed it because people warned them here on the forum, they even thanked us for letting them know... That's why I thought it was important to publish it here :v
    @FabresFour - 2075 CP
  • shijian452
    shijian452
    ✭✭✭
    The game has a lot of low-quality building textures and map textures, and many old-style clothing also uses very low-resolution textures. 2023 is about to pass, and players’ computer configurations have improved. I think some texture resolution needs to be improved.