The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Experienced Tank - Looking for Trial & Dungeon Trifecta Groups - PC NA

Personofsecrets
Personofsecrets
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
PC NA

Greetings everyone. What I want is the following.

PVE - A trial group aiming for Rockgrove, Dreadsail Reef, or Sanity's Edge trifecta runs.

About me - I've been tanking since patch 1.3. In the past years I've been working on trials progression with dedicated groups where we earned the Tick-Tock Tormentor, Immortal Redeemer, Gryphon Heart, Godslayer, and Dawnbringer titles. For small man content, I've done Unchained and most dungeon trifectas.

About you - You should be interested in progressing as part of a group that aims to complete the more difficult content of the game. You should have a good attitude and open to finding the relative best ways for optimizing content clears. Interested in playing during the evening after 9:00 pm est.

Thank you for reading. Please send me a private forum message or an in game mail.
Edited by Personofsecrets on October 7, 2023 2:38PM
Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
  • FantasticFreddie
    FantasticFreddie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot server/platform
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Forgot server/platform

Thank you.
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel