Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Just wondering about the free house within the event

Tahlavos17
Hello,

I was wondering about the house that will be given out for free with this latest event. Will it become available to the masses for those of us who are too low leveled or just want to buy the house out right later down the road??
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you dont need to be a specific level to participate in the event

but the house that comes from events usually becomes available later (the psijic and antiquarian houses were both event houses that are now added as limited time crown houses for those who missed the events)

technically speaking you dont even have to participate in the event in order to get the house, you just have to own necrom, and then claim it from the crown store when it becomes available after the event (it will be some "free" bundle)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities
  • Tahlavos17
    you dont need to be a specific level to participate in the event

but the house that comes from events usually becomes available later (the psijic and antiquarian houses were both event houses that are now added as limited time crown houses for those who missed the events)

technically speaking you dont even have to participate in the event in order to get the house, you just have to own necrom, and then claim it from the crown store when it becomes available after the event (it will be some "free" bundle)

ok thanks