Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Request for Harvesting Customized Actions to be Released as Sets

Nebs
Nebs
✭✭✭✭
I think the customized actions are novel and fun. I like that they fit well with the fun and personalization of customized personalities and plethora of emotes and mementos available. However all of the harvesting customized actions are deeply themed and look bizarre when harvesting herbs using a flying ethereal bird and then taking a plain ol'e hatchet to a log, or most recently, summoning a bound pickaxe to collect ore, and then digging out your trusty dagger for a runestone.

It's really hard to get excited about these when there are no expectations about when a set would be complete. Can we see these just sold for Crowns as a bundle that would allow us to actually theme our characters with them? Or if you must only present them for purchase individually to justify their high cost could you make a full suite available all at once?
  • Puddycat
    Puddycat
    ✭✭✭
    100% Agree with this!

I'm ashamed to say, i'm a sucker for things like this....just take my damn money! But i'll never buy them when they are released one at a time and you have no idea when the rest of the 'set' is coming, or even if it is coming at all.

If they released sets i'd probably buy most of them so it really is a no brainer.