Maintenance for the week of September 9:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 9

"Turn the page" event quest not resetting at daily reset.(not bugged, but confusing)

Sarannah
Sarannah
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
PC EU.

Having done both these secrets of the telvanni event quests after they went live yesterday, they both did not reset during the daily reset. Right now they are unavailable. Judging by the comments in-game, I'm not the only one. This is on multiple characters.

Please make sure both these quests, especially the "turn the page" quest, reset at the regular daily quest reset. As that quest is needed for the community event progress.

Thanks in advance.
Edited by Sarannah on September 29, 2023 12:58PM
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I thought this as well, but the character for the pages daily is now at the impressario to pick up the quest. If the other is repeatable I haven't yet found where they are
    Soupy twist
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, PC EU, recognized the same thing and was already wondering if those quests are not repeatable...
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, no quest giver on the second day - looks like the quest "Turn the page" might be bugged and that it is not repeatable the next day.
    @ZOS_Kevin we told Kai about this bug during the Bethesda_DE stream but might be woth tagging you here.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • fizl101
    fizl101
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Have you looked by the Impressario? I was expecting them to be in the same place as the first day but they had moved
    Soupy twist
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn’t the relics quest once per character and the page turn in able to be done daily per character?
  • Sarannah
    Sarannah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not bugged apparently, "turn the page" can now be started/found at the Impressario. Thanks for the info.

Seems strange to have the introduction quest take us one place, and then place that same NPC somewhere else for the daily after completing it the first time.

Edit: Edited the title of my first post.
    Edited by Sarannah on September 29, 2023 12:59PM
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarannah wrote: »
    Not bugged apparently, "turn the page" can now be started/found at the Impressario. Thanks for the info.

Seems strange to have the introduction quest take us one place, and then place that same NPC somewhere else for the daily after completing it the first time.

Edit: Edited the title of my first post.

I think it kind of makes sense, as he is located at the spot you turn in the quest the first time.
    Edited by jaws343 on September 29, 2023 1:16PM
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Hi all, thanks for the feedback here and clarifying that this is not a bug you are encountering. We'll make sure to pass on that the process seemed a bit confusing.
    Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a bug too, until I came across this thread. He official article did not mention quest givers changing locations (which has never happened before and took me by surprise).
    PC-EU