The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Lords of War [LoW], Aldmeri Dominion 450 members, great trade store, [NA]

rob_rochonb16_ESO
Hello,

Come join one of the best PVE and PVP communities in ESO.

450+ members strong, a full guild store for trades, and many active and helpful Beta Testers to help guide you though the world. We have a teamspeak 3 server up for all to enjoy and a friendly mature atmosphere. Our officers have many years of gaming experience and the guild dates back to the days of Ultima Online and many other games from then to now. We will be looking for more officers with raiding experience both for pvp and pve content as well as officers for our trade alliance and crafters.

Come join us in ESO as we expand and grow into the top guild on the server.

Please add a comment here and
Message @Drugan101 or @Kiser17 in game for information and invites.

Cheers and see you in Game!

Holeshot,
Templar of the Lords of War

Add a comment if your looking to join the clan.
Edited by rob_rochonb16_ESO on April 6, 2014 10:39PM
  • TeamCarrier
    HI there,

I can't seem to send a PM from this broken forums, so I'll post here. Saw you're recruiting for ALDMERI DOMINION so I'm sold as I didn't wanna reroll at level 6 and replay the quests. It's a quest based game after all huh.

I'm definitely looking for some organized PvP action at the same time immerse myself in cyrodiil (till level 50 or finish the main quest line at least). Background: The only MMO I played for more then 6months and liked is Age of conan all due to its skill based pvp. Tried wow and rift till around level 50 as I'm not into high fantasy themes. I mostly play BF4 nowadays.

Seeing how bad navigating this forum for info I'll want to discuss some builds in the guild chat instead, so I'm looking to join LORDS OF WAR.

TeamCarrier
    Options
  • rob_rochonb16_ESO
    See you in game!
    Options
  • Pitchforq
    Pitchforq
    Yo Son It's Likwid. Looking to get back in game guys, leaving Japan in a couple months and am ready to rock this. I'll try the LOW forums.
    Options
  • rob_rochonb16_ESO
    See you in game.
    Options
  • toatsmcgoats
    shoot me an invite I am looking for an active guild. toatsmcgoats

Options
  • rob_rochonb16_ESO
    Will do see u in game.
    Options
  • Doomulus
    Doomulus
    I'd gladly accept an invite :smile:@Doomulus
    Options
  • pfelsted_ESO
    me too @Rawzer2013
    Options
  • LeoLotus
    LeoLotus
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I have been in UO since it came out? Seems ESO is the first mmo to pull me from there and looking to join you guys, as I think ESO will be the next big one, since I skipped out on WoW. It be good to have some guys I can have something to talk about with, as most ppl moved on from the days of UO long ago and don't have a clue.
    Options
  • RaZaddha
    RaZaddha
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, zerg lover in here, I'm looking for a guild, @WaffleSpeed
    Options
  • YgolohcysP
    Jesus guys leave your website at least so we can check you out!
    Options