Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Request: New display cases

prof-dracko
prof-dracko
✭✭✭✭✭
We have a few in game, all but one from Summerset. Large, small, small on legs, arched, triangular table. Then there was the Fargrave one that came from the Celestial crates. Very annoying but I got a couple before they're gone for a year or more. Is there any chance of getting the rest of the Fargrave set? There are about five or six new shapes of glass cases that came with Fargrave, but they all already have things in them.

Be nice to just have empty ones we can fill with whatever we like. As is, the amount of things that comfortable fit inside of the ones we have are a bit limited. I have so many things that are slightly too big for the small, but feel very dwarfed by the large.
  • Northwold
    Northwold
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes I was intending to collect lots of the Fargrave ones with endeavours and then they just... Left. It was kind of annoying when there's such a limited selection and some of them have glass so filthy it's hard to imagine ever using them.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Northwold wrote: »
    Yes I was intending to collect lots of the Fargrave ones with endeavours and then they just... Left. It was kind of annoying when there's such a limited selection and some of them have glass so filthy it's hard to imagine ever using them.

I remember when the Summerset ones came out and everyone was so excited...until we saw how foggy the glass was. Same with the Craglorn one. At least with Fargrave they addressed it somewhat with an internal light, but it's still not really enough.
  • Lugaldu
    Lugaldu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If we're talking about objects with glass walls... I think it's about time we got more transparent glass windows too! I'm getting tired of just using the High Isle or Dwarfglass windows if you want a view to the outside.
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lugaldu wrote: »
    If we're talking about objects with glass walls... I think it's about time we got more transparent glass windows too! I'm getting tired of just using the High Isle or Dwarfglass windows if you want a view to the outside.

Yes, those too. Some plain glass sheets would be nice. Even some magic barriers or something similar.