Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Does the "Morrowind Banner of the Sixth House" Furnishing actually exist?

RMW
RMW
✭✭✭✭
Does the "Morrowind Banner of the Sixth House" Furnishing actually exist? Or is it a wild fever dream?
I've been farming the Forgotten Waste for a long time now... and I think I know the in and outs of this public dungeon better than my own apartment.
There is a housing project that I'm doing with a friend atm and the Morrowind Banner of the Sixth House is needed, but we both have never seen it drop.
Did it drop for anyone these last few months or does anyone has an idea how to get it?
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on September 26, 2023 3:15AM
  • Dragonredux
    Dragonredux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apparently someone got one a day ago on reddit.

https://reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/s/Ftmwj1VIRB

So stay strong brother/sister!
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I remember someone posting last year sometime that they'd had it drop (at some point). Most people say this is the rarest item in the game.

And it doesn't seem to show up at guild traders except very infrequently - and for millions upon millions.

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does drop but it is just extremly rare.
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • CrashTest
    CrashTest
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • TaSheen
    TaSheen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrashTest wrote: »

Wow. Gone up a LOT then....

"But even in books, the heroes make mistakes, and there isn't always a happy ending." Mercedes Lackey, Into the West

PC NA, PC EU (non steam)- four accounts, many alts....
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It drops so little it might as well not exist.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CrashTest wrote: »
    A bit like the paper crowns in Runescape, an I'm idiotic rick symbol. Now the cracker containing the crowns was way more expensive in part because it was not something you could show off.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

After further review we have decided to move this thread to a category we think is more appropriate for this topic, as it's about housing items.

Thank you for your understanding
    Staff Post
  • Tenthirty2
    Tenthirty2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On PC-EU it's priced to sell (compared to the PC-NA one) at a mere 140,000,000 :neutral::D
    https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?ItemID=16370&ItemNamePattern=Morrowind+Banner+of+the+6th+House

Edit: That seller name looks awfully familiar lol... :p
    Edited by Tenthirty2 on September 26, 2023 3:24AM
    • "Some enjoy bringing grief to others. They remind M'aiq of mudcrabs - horrible creatures, with no redeeming qualities."
    • "When my time comes, I will smile. And that will be all." -Sir Nathain Galien
    • IGN: TenThirty2 (PC/PS: NA, PC/PS: EU)
  • Wolfkeks
    Wolfkeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tenthirty2 wrote: »
    On PC-EU it's priced to sell (compared to the PC-NA one) at a mere 140,000,000 :neutral::D
    https://eu.tamrieltradecentre.com/pc/Trade/SearchResult?ItemID=16370&ItemNamePattern=Morrowind+Banner+of+the+6th+House

Edit: That seller name looks awfully familiar lol... :p

Hahaha right? 👀
    As you can see it drops for sure! (After you sacrificed your soul to Molag Bal that is) ;)
    "Sheggorath, you are the Skooma Cat, for what is crazier than a cat on skooma?" - Fadomai
    EU PC 2000+ CP professional mudballer and pie thrower
    Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, vAA hm, vHelRa hm, vSO hm, vMoL hm, vHoF hm, vAS+2, vCR+3, vSS hm, vKA, vRG, Flawless Conquerer, Spirit Slayer
  • RMW
    RMW
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh wow thank you guys! I'm glad I'm on PC EU and PC NA - almost 1 billion gold is a bit much for me lol
    I saw one for 200 mil on PC EU a couple of hours ago and it sold really fast
    I may actually cave and buy it but gonna try to get it myself if it really dropped for other peeps!
  • Qethsegol
    Qethsegol
    ✭✭✭
    After years of farming it dropped for me just now, from an urn. I am still in shock.
  • boi_anachronism_
    boi_anachronism_
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I saw someone selling one in zone chat in vvardenfell a few days back ps/na. My eyes nearly boggled out of my head lol
    Edited by boi_anachronism_ on October 18, 2023 2:25PM
  • katanagirl1
    katanagirl1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Someone linked this in zone chat in Grahtwood just yesterday.
    Khajiit Stamblade
    Dark Elf Magsorc
    Redguard Stamina Dragonknight
    Orc Stamplar PVP
    Breton Magsorc PVP

PS5 NA