The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Your Guilds (Vision & Mission)

craftsman
craftsman
What sets your guild apart from the others? Does it have a particular focus, like trade or PvP, or is it just a social network of sorts??

Post your vision and mission and win recruits!!
  • bryanredshadowpreub18_ESO
    well i guess this is only if you made a guild but if i make a guild my guild will be mainly pvp but i would also want to help my members so they know what they are doing because a lot of time even if its pvp people run around with their heads cut off so helping people that doen't understand would be nice now true Teamspeak and Vent can help with that but still that isn't that help full because you will have a hard time just helping out one person who is struggling and yes one person you think no big deal but yeah This why I don't want to make aguild because Too much work for my guild Visions then just being number one i would want a friendly number one guild that get to try to know most of its member which seem unlikely in a big game like this and i would want all the people to join my guild even though i don't even know how many members a guild can have in this game because like i said i haven't made a guild and i don't think i will
    Edited by bryanredshadowpreub18_ESO on April 2, 2014 6:29AM
  • metalgold
    metalgold
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I'm not big on being a GM myself. I was GM for a very successful guild in WoW (PVE) and had a good clan going in World of Tanks also. Both times after about a year I got tired of all the BS, it became like a second job to me, I game for fun, not to be driven crazy scheduling raids and clan wars only to have people not show up or turn into complete pricks when they loose a roll on a piece of gear...
    "Tungur knivur"