Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Mobile Universal Crafting Station

phaneub17_ESO
phaneub17_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Now that we have NPCs that can deconstruct any category of crafted items, how about a Tinker or Artificer type of NPC that can craft any normal basic item? Think of the contraption a one-man band wears then swap it out for a multitude of crafting stations. It would only provide the normal, non-set crafting station menu for all 7 crafts. Argonians seem to be the go to engineering enthusiast, seems like a good candidate. The NPC can only craft items however, does not have room for tools to deconstruct considering the limited space they have.

The benefit would be for anyone who wants to pick up the crafting dailies from anywhere not just the hubs where the stations are closest to the turn in point. I do mine in Mournhold because the crafting stations are relatively close to the turn in point. With this NPC you can expand yourself to craft and turn in without having to run around an entire city looking for the crafting stations. You won't have to leave the zone you're in, port to your hub, do your crafting dailies, then port back; you're free to do it anywhere you want.
  • LunaFlora
    LunaFlora
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sure there are probably more people that would pay for that
    the crafting icons are on the map though
    it's pretty easy to find where the crafting stations are.
    miaow! i'm Luna ( she/her ).

🌸*throws cherry blossom on you*🌸
    "Eagles advance, traveler! And may the Green watch and keep you."
    🦬🦌🐰
    PlayStation and PC EU.
    LunaLolaBlossom on psn.
    LunaFloraBlossom on pc.
  • Necrotech_Master
    Necrotech_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    while i could see the idea, i have a feeling if zos implemented this, they would have a different NPC assistant for every craft, instead of an "all in 1 crafter" type deal

granted the decon assistant is all in 1, not sure if they would do the same for a crafter assistant

im not sure if i would get a lot of use out of a craft assistant, as the decon/merchant are a bit more useful (though the merchant would be more useful if you could repair at it lol)
    plays PC/NA
    handle @Necrotech_Master
    active player since april 2014

i have my main house (grand topal hideaway) listed in the housing tours, it has multiple target dummies, scribing altar, and grandmaster stations (in progress being filled out), as well as almost every antiquity furnishing on display to preview them

feel free to stop by and use the facilities